Start your career at bcg., go beyond traditional student opportunities., what bcg looks for in early career candidates., hear from bcgers who started their careers with us..
For the best Oliver Wyman website experience, please upgrade your browser to IE9 or later
- Global (English)
- India (English)
- Middle East (English)
- South Africa (English)
- Brazil (Português)
- China (中文版)
- Japan (日本語)
- Belgium (English)
- France (Français)
- Germany (Deutsch)
- Italy (Italiano)
- Netherlands (English)
- Nordics (English)
- Portugal (Português)
- Spain (Español)
- Switzerland (Deutsch)
- UK and Ireland (English)
Students and Recent Graduates
What You Will Do
You’ll be in the room with the world’s most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts. You will help shape strategy and have a meaningful impact. You will drive the conversation and thinking that leads to tangible, real-world change for clients, industries, and societies. You can make your mark at Oliver Wyman as an intern or a new consultant straightaway and partake in enhanced experiences early in your career.
How You Will Grow
You will work on a variety of projects that will develop your skills and compress years of industry experience into months. Our focus on entry-level hiring means we have designed innovative training and development, mentoring, and flexible-work programs around you as a future leader, not as a two-year temporary employee. Before long, you will create your own unique role within our diverse partnership, form your own teams and cultivate clients.
Who Do We Look For?
Oliver Wyman is a fair and equal employer, committed to recruiting and retaining the most diverse talent. We look for people who display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem-solving and analytical mindset. We do not require specific academic majors or industry experience and seek out diversity of experience and skills. We value extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies. Details on full eligibility can be found on our job postings, including graduate program details beyond consulting in our Actuarial and Oliver Wyman CAVOK businesses.
Events and country specific information.
Meet Our Consulting Colleagues
Entry-level careers and internships
Discover how you can apply your talent and skills to harness change with our career-building full-time, internship and apprenticeship programs.
Analyst development programs
Recruiting experience, why start your career at accenture, your future starts here.
Find your fit, whether you're looking for student, graduate or entry-level opportunities.
Congratulations, as a graduate or soon-to-be graduate in an undergraduate program or advanced degree/MBA program, you’re looking to kickstart your career. Discover more about our analyst development programs and entry-level opportunities or if you’re part of the military community, explore our military hiring program .
It’s summer and as a student pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree, you’re looking to gain experience. Recognized on WayUp’s Top 100 Internship Programs , learn about our internship and explore internship/co-op opportunities.
Check out more student opportunities: Accenture Student Leadership Program , Elevate to Innovate , Accenture Innovation Challenge , and Level Up Program .
You’re looking to gain some entry-level experience and on-the-job training sounds like a great way to get started. Learn more about our year-long apprenticeship opportunities .
Looking to re-start your tech career after an 18+ month break? Apply to our Technology Returnship Program , a 16-week paid “returnship” for experienced technology-focused professionals.
Launch your career with a community. Our analyst development programs offer exposure to many technologies, projects across industries, on-the-job training, mentorship, volunteering opportunities, and fun ways to connect with your peers—from ice cream socials and seeing a soccer game to meeting local leaders through open door sessions.
Imagine shaping the future with emerging technologies.
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions.
- Build new business models with application management and implementation services.
- Co-create proof of concepts for new or emerging technologies.
- Utilize programming skills to design and build client applications to drive and accelerate impact.
- Discover vulnerabilities or security flaws to protect against cyber threats.
Imagine powering reinvention by delivering innovation-powered solutions.
- Provide management support and analyze and improve business processes.
- Develop change management and organizational strategies.
- Build front-end solutions or design and implement software.
- Use quantitative methods and statistical models to create insights and outcomes from data.
- Combine Artificial Intelligence (AI) with data, analytics and automation to scale AI and transform business.
Imagine harnessing the power of strategy to create 360° value.
- Work closely with clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow.
- Partner with your team to support projects and lend your knowledge.
- Dig in deep to research, analyze data, and recommend a future state of business and a path to get there.
Imagine unleashing your creativity and improving digital experiences.
- Design experiences that make people's lives better by reimagining industries, value propositions, products, services, and operating models.
- Build experiences by rewiring organizations with connected platforms and intelligence to enable customer-centric business processes and culture.
- Optimize marketing programs through new service models.
- Leverage our alliances with leading companies such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, and IBM, among others to drive and accelerate business impact.
Imagine revolutionizing what our clients make and how they make them.
- Make an impact and unlock value for our clients by being a trusted advisor with a strategic mindset, solving their most complex problems and identifying opportunities across the digital value chain.
- Inspire change through process transformation, product design, build and delivery.
- Learn to leverage capabilities such as AI, machine learning, IoT and edge computing, wifi and 5G connections, augmented reality, wearables, cloud platforms, cyber security, digital twin and thread and robotics, design thinking and research methodologies.
- Increase production reliability, product quality, worker safety and sustainable operations with a more productive digital workforce.
- Enable our clients to drive growth, efficiency and more sustainable outcomes.
Learn more about our recruiting experience, how to get started and what to expect throughout the process.
Submit an application to an open role here .
2. Recruiter interview
If invited to a virtual recruiter interview, you will have the opportunity to bring your experiences to life and ensure that the role you are considered for is the best fit for your skillset.
3. Final interview
If invited, you will have two virtual executive interviews with a technology focus that allows you to showcase your strengths, interests, and potential.
4. Offer decision
After the final round interview, you will be notified by a recruiter with your offer decision.
It’s our 710K+ people at the heart of Accenture that drive our success. Our unique culture represents a global collective of diverse talent and people innovating together.
Inclusion & Diversity
We’re committed to creating a culture of equality , where everyone feels they have an equal opportunity to belong and build a career.
Learning & Development
Learn, grow, and find your fit by exploring different industries, joining connected classrooms, gaining professional certifications and more. Learn what it’s like to work at Accenture by trying our free courses to gain consulting skills.
Gain exposure to various technologies including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce and more, as we partner with clients to turn ideas into reality .
Mentorship & Networking
Our global community of technology pioneers and experts are ready to mentor, coach, and encourage you to be your best.
We are working to embed sustainability into everything we do to create a better world. Make a real impact and give back to your local community by volunteering for full days of service with fellow analysts.
A day in the life
Wilmaris rivera soto.
Computer Information Systems major
Isabelle Von Lockner
Cognitive Science major
Human and Organizational Development major
Life as an Accenture Summer Analyst (intern)
Why accenture, stay connected.
Join Our Team
Express your interest by creating a profile and describing your skills and interests. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players.
Keep Up to Date
Stay ahead with careers tips, insider perspectives, and industry-leading insights you can put to use today–all from the people who work here.
Join in on the conversation—connect with us on Instagram. Experience our people, work, careers, and impact of Accenture.