J. Geils Band
Follow 1 fan
The J. Geils Band was an American rock band formed in 1967, in Worcester, Massachusetts, under the leadership of guitarist John "J." Geils. The original band members included vocalist Peter Wolf, harmonica and saxophone player Richard "Magic Dick" Salwitz, drummer Stephen Bladd, vocalist/keyboardist Seth Justman, and bassist Danny Klein. Wolf and Justman served as principal songwriters. The band played R&B-influenced blues rock during the 1970s and soon achieved commercial success before moving toward a more mainstream radio-friendly sound in the early 1980s, which brought the band to its commercial peak. They performed a mix of cover songs of classic blues and R&B songs, along with original compositions written primarily by Wolf and Justman, as well as some … more »
The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com
become a better singer in only 30 days , with easy video lessons.
Sheet Music PDF Playlist
Written by: TOBIAS LUETZENKIRCHEN
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics Licensed & Provided by LyricFind
Discuss the Homework Lyrics with the community:
We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.
You need to be logged in to favorite .
Create a new account.
Your name: * Required
Your email address: * Required
Pick a user name: * Required
Username: * Required
Password: * Required
Forgot your password? Retrieve it
Use the citation below to add these lyrics to your bibliography:
Style: MLA Chicago APA
"Homework Lyrics." Lyrics.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 20 Nov. 2023. < https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/906076/J.+Geils+Band/Homework >.
Missing lyrics by J. Geils Band?
Know any other songs by j. geils band don't keep it to yourself, image credit, the web's largest resource for, music, songs & lyrics, a member of the stands4 network, watch the song video, more tracks from the album, the j. geils band.
- #4 Hard Drivin' Man
- #6 Homework
- #7 First I Look at the Purse
Our awesome collection of, promoted songs.
Are you a music master?
Who sang "cups".
- A. Anna Kendrick
- B. Cups
- C. Imagine Dragons
- D. Taylor Swift
Free, no signup required :
Add to chrome, add to firefox, on radio right now.
Powered by OnRad.io
Think you know music? Test your MusicIQ here!
- Fight Club 1999
Spotify is currently not available in your country.
Follow us online to find out when we launch., spotify gives you instant access to millions of songs – from old favorites to the latest hits. just hit play to stream anything you like..
Spotify works on your computer, mobile, tablet and TV.
Unlimited, ad-free music
No ads. No interruptions. Just music.
Download music & listen offline
Keep playing, even when you don't have a connection.
Premium sounds better
Get ready for incredible sound quality.
(2023) Best Homework Songs to Listen While Study
- Post author By admin
- September 21, 2022
Doing homework is a very boring thing.
It is tough to make your mind ready for homework, but staying focused on your homework is the more challenging.
Do you also feel bored while doing your homework?
I do not know about you, but when I was a student, I always started feeling bored and uninterested just by hearing the name of homework.
But then I started using a magical thing that changed my boring homework session to a fun session.
That magical thing is homework songs.
If you do not know about homework songs, then these are the songs that you can hear while doing your homework.
There is no particular category of these types of songs; these are entirely based on your taste in music.
But some music makers create such songs that fulfil the requirements of being a homework song.
In today’s blog, I will suggest many homework songs that you can use as your homework song.
There will be some songs that were produced as homework songs.
And others will be the songs that are regular songs, but you still can use them as homework songs.
This will be a detailed blog about homework songs, so read it till the end.
Table of Contents
How to Choose a Homework Song?
Before going to the suggestions, let me tell you how to choose a homework song.
In my suggestion list, you will get all types of homework songs.
Some songs will follow the steps that I will tell you in this topic.
And some will not.
I will do this to increase the number of options for you.
But I designed a checklist that you should check before choosing a homework song.
The first thing you should check is that there should not be lyrics in your homework songs.
Lyrics can distract you from your homework, so always choose the song with no vocals.
If you have a favourite song that has lyrics, you can find its music on the internet.
You can do this, but I will not suggest this even.
Because if you have a favourite song, then there is very much possibility that you will already know the lyrics.
And when you play the music of that song, then there is a very high possibility that music will change your homework session in a music party.
Because if you know the lyrics and your favourite song music plays, then no one can stop you from singing it.
You can select any music genre as your homework song.
But most people suggest that the song you are going to select for homework should be relaxing.
So, your first priority should be a relaxing song.
A relaxing song will help you relax your mind while doing your homework.
Not just with homework, if you want to do any other work as well and feel stressed; you can use these songs there also.
Below, I shared a complete list of relaxing songs that you can use as homework songs.
It would be best to try to use long mixes of songs for your homework.
There are a lot of 1 to 2 hours (Even longer than this) long mixes that are present on YouTube.
You can choose them according to yourself.
Sometimes, your homework session can be very long, like 3 to 4 hours.
In those times, these long mixes will help you a lot.
If you are using these extended mixes, then you do not have to replay or change your song.
By this, you can focus on your homework more appropriately.
You also can use the loop feature, but these mixes are very well edited, so you get a lot better experience in these mixes.
So, This was a small checklist of 3 points about choosing homework songs.
You should consider these points while choosing a song for your homework.
But, it is not mandatory that you have to follow all these points and only then you can choose a good song.
If you have another song that you think will help you focus on your homework, you can choose that.
I also shared those types of songs in this blog that do not follow these three rules.
Below, you will find a list of songs that follow these rules and the songs that are entirely opposite.
Best Homework Songs For Your Boring Sessions
I hope you understand the above rules that I have shared; I should start my suggestion list now.
These are some of the best songs for homework that everyone suggests; this list is not based on a single category.
You will find different kinds of songs on this list.
If you want songs category-wise, then you can scroll a little in this blog.
For now, here are some best homework songs.
Most of the songs that I have shared are the instrumental version of the original songs, so all the credits goes to the respected owners of the songs.
Homework Songs With My Checklist
Relaxing songs are the best when you have to do study or homework.
These songs help you relax your mind and increase your concentration and focus.
Moreover, it also helps you to avoid distractions around you.
That’s why I thought to make a different list of just relaxing songs, try to choose a song from this list.
It will help you a lot with your homework.
If you consider relaxing music boring, then you don’t have to worry.
After this list, you will find some fun and sad homework songs as well.
But for now, here is the list of some best relaxing songs that you can use for homework songs.
Best Relaxing Songs For Homework
Relaxing songs are the best, when you have to do study or homework.
These songs help you to relax your mind and to increase your concentration and focus.
Best Fun Songs For Homework
This was one of the most challenging lists to select.
Fun songs that are also for homework; It was a pretty challenging task.
But after some research, I have selected some songs that are fun and you can use them for homework.
Some of these songs have Lyrics.
That’s why before choosing a song from this list, think for some time.
I will suggest you test every song from this list and then decide which song works better for you.
1. Life ain’t fair music
There are two versions of this song, one with lyrics and one without lyrics.
Its version without lyrics is just on another level; it gives me chills every time I hear it.
Its beats drops are just crazy and fire.
If you watch TikTok or Instagram reels, then I am sure you have heard it.
You can use this song as your homework song. It is a good song, no matter how much time you listen to it, you never get bored.
One problem about this song is that its without lyrics version is not available on Spotify.
But you can hear it from YouTube, just type “life ain’t fair,” and this song will be in front of you.
You can put this song on loop and can do your homework.
2. Fairytale (Alexander Rybak)
If you like the violin, then this song is for you, and if you do not like it, then this song will make you love the violin.
This song has lyrics, but its music is so great that you will find thousands of without lyrics versions of this song.
The music of this song will give you another level of excitement.
You can use this song while doing your homework, but keep one thing in mind, don’t start vibing with this song.
Because it will make you vibe, and then you will get distracted.
3. NF – The Search (Bass Boosted)
“The beat drop of this song slaps harder than my dad’s belt” I had read this line from this song comment section.
And it is entirely correct; this song just fills another level of energy.
I first heard that song on social media, and I liked it so much that I searched for it on YouTube.
It took some time to find this song as I did not know the song’s name, but then I finally found it.
The name of the official song is NF – The Search, and it is available on the NFrealmusic YouTube channel.
It is a good song, but its bass boosted version makes it much better.
You can choose this song for your homework, but one problem with this song is that it has Lyrics.
You May Also Like -:
- Is Homework Illegal AnyWhere?
- 20 Reasons Why Homework Should Be Banned
- Who Invented Homework And Why? Best Facts You Should Know
So, this was the blog about some best homework songs.
I hope you liked it and this was helpful for you to find some good songs that you can play while doing your homework.
If you have any other song suggestions on this topic, let me know in the comment section, it will be very helpful.
Moreover, let me know which song you will try from this blog.
So, this is the end of the blog; I hope you liked it; stay connected for more fantastic content.
What are some good songs to listen to while doing homework?
These are some good songs to listen while doing homework -: 1. Ad Astra Per Aspera –Acceptance. 2. For Martha –Smashing Pumpkins. 3. Out of My Mind- John Mayer. 4. Waltz Into the Moonlight –Tryad. 5. The Birth and Death of the Day –Explosions in the Sky.
What music helps you focus on homework?
The music which is relaxing and does not have lyrics help you to focus on homework, relaxing music relaxes your mind and because it does not have any lyrics you will not get distracted.
What is the TikTok song that helps you do homework?
There are many TikTok songs which music can help you to do your homework -: 1. Laxed (SIREN BEAT) 2. Hey Mama 3. Roses(Imanbek Remix) 4. Aesthetic by Xilo 5. Drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo
- Tags homework songs , songs for study
- australia (2)
- duolingo (13)
- Education (206)
- General (37)
- IELTS (124)
- Latest Updates (151)
- Malta Visa (6)
- Permanent residency (1)
- Programming (31)
- Scholarship (1)
- Sponsored (5)
- Study Abroad (177)
- Technology (10)
- work permit (8)
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- EDIT Edit this Article
- EXPLORE Tech Help Pro About Us Random Article Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Quizzes Hot
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Log in / Sign up
- Education and Communications
- Study Skills
- Homework Skills
How to Get Homework Done when You Don't Want To
Last Updated: March 2, 2023 Fact Checked
This article was co-authored by Ashley Pritchard, MA and by wikiHow staff writer, Hannah Madden . Ashley Pritchard is an Academic and School Counselor at Delaware Valley Regional High School in Frenchtown, New Jersey. Ashley has over 3 years of high school, college, and career counseling experience. She has an MA in School Counseling with a specialization in Mental Health from Caldwell University and is certified as an Independent Education Consultant through the University of California, Irvine. There are 9 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. This article has been fact-checked, ensuring the accuracy of any cited facts and confirming the authority of its sources. This article has been viewed 242,224 times.
Homework can be a drag, but it's got to be done to keep your grades up and stay on track during school. Going somewhere quiet, making a plan, and giving yourself breaks can all help you stay focused and on task to get your work done quickly. Try to keep your assignments organized and give yourself credit for completing hard or boring work, even if you didn’t want to.
- Keep a list of your assignments and check them off as you finish them. This can give you a sense of accomplishment that can motivate you to keep going.
- Make it the rule that you work for a certain amount of time, or until a certain amount of work has been accomplished. Afterward, you can hang out. Stick to this schedule.
- Try this out and see if it works. If you're too distracted by having friends around, make a date to hang out after homework instead.
- Make sure you keep the competition to yourself. Competing with your friends isn’t fun, especially over homework assignments and grades.
- Learning something that will probably help with future assignments, even if you don't know what they are yet.
- Proving to your teacher that you understand the homework so that they don’t keep assigning it over and over.
- Improving your GPA.
- Getting a good grade.
- Try not to reward yourself with food, as that can lead to snacking when you aren’t really hungry.
- For instance, tell yourself that if you finish your first assignment in 20 minutes, you can go on your phone for 5 minutes.
- Make sure you stand up and do something when it's your break, or you won't get your wiggles out.
- Set a timer on your phone or use a kitchen timer to let yourself know when it's time to switch tasks.
- If you don't have control over the subject, try to find connections between the topic and something you care about. Find aspects of the subject that interest you.
- For instance, if you have to study History but you care the most about fashion, investigate the styles of the times and places you are studying. Learn how political and economical developments changed the way people dressed.
- You can find playlists on Spotify and YouTube that are made for studying and doing homework.
- When you're struggling to focus, sign out of your email and all social media so you don't check them as a reflex.
Creating Good Study Habits
- If you have many textbooks and worksheets, stack them and put them to the side.
- Get things like pencils, erasers, calculators, rulers, and paper.
- Having a planner will make it less tempting to procrastinate, as long as you have broken up your studying into manageable chunks.
- Your planner can be paper, or you can get one on your phone. Just make sure it has space for task lists as well as events.
- Once you have completed a task, cross it off or put a check next to it. Seeing that you're getting your work done will make you feel better, which in turn will motivate you to keep up the good work.
- Don't put more than you can do in one day on a list! Split up your week's work so that every day has a manageable amount.
- If you have a job or extracurricular activities that change your daily schedule, determine a weekly schedule that you stick to as much as possible.
- Sometimes just explaining what you have to do will help you understand it better.
- Talking to another person is a great way to brainstorm ideas. They may ask you questions or provide comments that can help you organize your ideas.
- Other times, the person you are talking to will notice something about the prompt that you overlooked.
- Try asking a family member to help you remember when to start your assignments so you don’t forget. Thanks Helpful 2 Not Helpful 2
- Getting motivated can be tough. Just try your best, and don’t be afraid to ask for help. Thanks Helpful 2 Not Helpful 2
- If you’re really struggling with a topic, consider going to a tutor for extra help. Thanks Helpful 2 Not Helpful 2
You Might Also Like
- ↑ https://hwpi.harvard.edu/files/comm/files/smarttalk_staff_guide.pdf
- ↑ http://www.wcsu.edu/housing/wp-content/uploads/sites/55/2018/05/Handout-V6N6.pdf
- ↑ https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/worry-wise/201410/how-prevent-homework-procrastination
- ↑ Ashley Pritchard, MA. Academic & School Counselor. Expert Interview. 4 November 2019.
- ↑ https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/homework.html
- ↑ http://kidshealth.org/en/kids/organize-focus.html?WT.ac=p-ra#
- ↑ https://www.stonybrookmedicine.edu/sites/default/files/homework_tips.pdf
- ↑ https://childmind.org/article/strategies-to-make-homework-go-more-smoothly/
- ↑ http://kidshealth.org/en/teens/homework.html#
About This Article
- Send fan mail to authors
Reader Success Stories
Jan 10, 2019
Did this article help you?
Oct 8, 2018
Apr 11, 2016
Nov 29, 2016
Oct 28, 2016
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Develop the tech skills you need for work and life
- Building a Better Dave - season - 1 Episodes
- I Dont Want to Do My Homework Episode
I Don't Want to Do My Homework Song | Dave Jackson | Building a Better Dave - season - 1
I don't want to do my homework.
- Dave Jackson
More from Building a Better Dave - season - 1
- What A Wonderful World Dave Jackson
- You've Gone Too Far With Time Blindness Dave Jackson
- Surviving a Rollercoaster of a Day: Unexpected Hurdles and Heart-Pounding Moments Dave Jackson
- Band-Aid Blues Dave Jackson
- Pistols at Dawn! Dave Jackson
- Spiking Like a Mother Dave Jackson
- Chipmunks Aren't Sexy Dave Jackson
- Outrunning the Cheetah Dave Jackson
- The Cure For Plastic Bags Dave Jackson
- It's All About the Mindset: The Road to Adulting Dave Jackson
- Old Dog - New Tricks? Dave Jackson
- A Special Place in Hell Dave Jackson
- The Male - An Endangered Species? Dave Jackson
- I Blame Carlin, Pryor and Chappelle Dave Jackson
- Recreational Outrage
- The Joy of Commercials Dave Jackson
- Was Frosty Depessed? Dave Jackson
- 75 MILLION DOWNLOADS! Dave Jackson
- Am I Having a Heart Attack? Dave Jackson
- Hey There You Are! Dave Jackson
- Where in the World is Roy? Dave Jackson
- Just Me And My Thoughts and an Empty Old House Dave Jackson
- Bags, bags, and More Bags
- Not As Hard As You Thought Dave Jackson
- Without a Care in the World
- There Goes My Hero
- Do Your Homework Watch the 13th Dave Jackson
- Grumpy Turtle
- Shades of Gray Dave Jackson
- Hey, Let's Try That...
- Kicked in the Taint Dave Jackson
- Shout it Out Dave Jackson
- Another Bikini Story Dave Jackson
- What's a Mall Uncle Dave? Dave Jackson
- It's Not Fair
- Merry Wednesday
- I'm Happy You're Happy Dave Jackson
- Everything Old is New Again Dave Jackson
- If the birth of the messiah happened today Dave Jackson
- Quick Reviews To Chew On Dave Jackson
- Homework For Life
- Turkey, Football, and Butterman Dave Jackson
- Its Been a Long Time Since I Pooped My Pants Dave Jackson
- Dolly Parton's Wholesome Cleavage Dave Jackson
- My Reminiscenses Luther M. Garrett, Dave Jackson
- I want to Ride My Bicycle
- The Spirit of Settling Dave Jackson
- Don't Forget Plan C Dave Jackson
- Why You Do What You Do?
- The Chicken Shack? Dave Jackson
- Paybacks a Bitch Dave Jackson
- Van Halen I Dave Jackson
- Electric Ladyland
- Double Live Gonzo Dave Jackson
- Not Fragile Dave Jackson
- A Night at the Opera Dave Jackson
- Your Package is in Bay Three
- Beware of Math Dave Jackson
- Blizzard of Ozz Dave Jackson
- Kiss Alive I
- Let there be rock
- Ride the Lightning
- British Steel Dave Jackson
- Courage is a Decision
- Dude Where's Your Beard?
- I'm a Sh*tty Friend
- Getting Your Way All The Time Dave Jackson
- Teeth, Hair and Tear Gas
- The Not So Great Pumpkin
- National Podcast Post Month Dave Jackson
- A Very Good Week
- I Got No Problem With Jesus Dave Jackson
- Moments of Awkwardness Dave Jackson
- One Day at JFK Dave Jackson
- Night at the Bondage Barn David Hooper, Marc Johanssen, Dave Jackson
- Treading Water Dave Jackson
- We’ve Always Done It This Way
- What I Did on My Summer Vacation Dave Jackson
- Bohemian Rhapsody For the Win Dave Jackson
- Rejecting the Hoarding Gene Dave Jackson
- The Rock Bottom Pillow Dave Jackson
- Huckster? Dave Jackson
- Hall of Fame Podcaster? Dave Jackson
- Damsel in Distress Dave Jackson
- The Gullible Dave Jackson
- How to Make Everything Cool Dave Jackson
- Now I'm Done - The Big Screen TV Dave Jackson
- A Hallmark Christmas
- Grief is Like A Website Dave Jackson
- The Death of Common Sense Dave Jackson
- White People Training
- Surviving April
- I Still Remember the Pain of Childbirth
- Taking a New Look At the Holidays
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- Marriage Advice from the Divorced Guy Dave Jackson
- Why Is Everyone Fighting?
- Dave Jackson Singer
About I Don't Want to Do My Homework Episode
While many people may find themselves crying watching This is Us, I thought things had taken a weird turn when I found myself choking back tears when I was watching the Real World Reunion (on the Paramount Network). When I feel this way, I have a mental picture of one of those Submarine doors that has almost opened and water starts gushing out, and I get there just in time to spin that wheel and lock it up and go back to whatever I was doing... I decided to try Better Help, and it's not cheap, but if my arm started bleeding for no reason, I'd go get it checked out. Just writing down why I thought I should talk to someone made me feel better. If you need a journal check out Penzu.com and in this case, I just had to write why I was signing up for this service. Just going through that process made me feel better. I met with the counselor and after talking she suggested I read The Grief Recovery Handbook, 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition: the Action Program for Moving Beyond Death, Divorce, and Other Losses Including Health, Career, and Faith I made it through chapter one, but now I feel like a kid who doesn't want to do his homework. I know that doing the work provides much better grades, but still, I made it through the first chapter and stalled. I need to put on my big boy pants and keep going. So Why Did I Make This Episode? We live in a Facebook world where everyone's lives seem so happy and perfect. I'm OK, and I'm working on being better. I thought if I pulled back the curtain to let you see it's OK to reach out when you could use someone to talk to, and that you're not weird. I just need to do my homework and reconnect on Better Help
Related Tags - I Don't Want to Do My Homework, I Don't Want to Do My Homework from Building a Better Dave - season - 1, Building a Better Dave - season - 1 I Don't Want to Do My Homework, Dave Jackson I Don't Want to Do My Homework, Listen I Don't Want to Do My Homework
My Homework Done
Expert Writing Services
- How It Works
- Buy homework
- Ace my homework
- Homework writers
- Homework help
- Assignment writing
- Homework Solutions
- Homework Answers
- No Need To Study
- High school
- McGraw-Hill Connect
- Word Problem
- Computer Science
- Language arts
Homework is easy with expert tips and advice. And even easier when you have an expert to do it for you.
I Don’t Want to Do My Homework
I don’t know if there is any person who finds homework to be so frustrating. Personally, there is nothing I hate in my academic life than having to spent several sleepless nights doing homework. The worst bit about this is when I find myself not scoring the grade that I desired. The truth of the matter is that I don’t want to do my homework. Just read this article to find out what makes me dislike this experience.
The truth of the matter is that I have a better way of handling this experience. I don’t want to do my homework when I am not sure that I have the required competence.
Table of Contents
- I Just Don’t Have the Time to do the Assignment
- I Can’t do Homework Because I Don’t Have the Required Skills
- No Guesswork Because I Need to Pass My College Exams
- I Just Hate the Boring Homework Experience
- Why Bother Myself When I can Get Reliable Assignment Help
1. I Just Don’t Have the Time to do the Assignment
One thing that makes me feel as if I can’t do homework is the fact that I don’t just have time for that. As a family person, I need to give enough time for my spouse and kids. Carrying college work to the house can be so frustrating to my family members. My children and spouse need me immediately I step in the door of my house. My kids feel so bad when they want me to attend to them and I am in books all day long. Like any other family person, I cannot take my family for granted. They are the closest relatives I have and will always run to them in the time of need. As I spend most of my day looking for their daily bread, I should use the remaining time to socialize with them. I also need to perform other household tasks as I get home. As a believer, I also need enough time to serve my creator. Homework cannot give me this time at all. I also want to get enough time to give back to my community by participating in communal activities. What I am trying to put across is that my schedule is just too busy and I don’t want to do homework any more. I don’t have enough time even if I have the will to undertake this task.
2. I Can’t do Homework Because I Don’t Have the Required Skills
One thing is dislike about homework is that the lecturer has specific skills that he or she is testing. The truth of the matter is that I have not been where he is and hence may not tell what he or she is looking for. Id rather look for a person who has walked through this journey to hold my hand. Quality is key when handling my homework and I know the instructor cannot compromise on this. Students should make sure that the content is highly engaging and interesting. Imagine having to get a thesis statement and choose at least three points to support it. I understand my weaknesses and I am sure I can’t make the essay to flow quite well. Where will I even get authentic sources to include in my paper. The worst bit of it is when I have to use the right format and citation styles. I don’t have the time to learn all this before I can produce a high-quality paper. I don’t want to do homework because I don’t have the required level of expertise to handle my homework.
3. No Guesswork Because I Need to Pass My College Exams
Homework is not just about handing in the paper for marking. I can meet the deadline but I must make sure that I meet the required deadline. One thing I dread is failure and because it will affect my career progression. One thing I understand is that the marks I score in my homework will affect my final GPA. The primary intention of doing my homework is to make sure that I give it my best and pass. Given the first two points listed above, I am sure that I will not pass if I choose to handle this task on my own. I don’t want to use trial and error then end up failing the exam.
4. I Just Hate the Boring Homework Experience
Ever since I begun my academic journey, I have never enjoyed the experience of having to do my homework. I don’t want to struggle through another experience of boring homework. In life, you cannot score highly on anything that is not motivating. The attitude alone will make me to fail because of lack of self-drive. I don’t want to do something that is not enjoyable because I will waste a lot of time to undertake the task and still produce a substandard paper.
5. Why Bother Myself When I can Get Reliable Assignment Help
One thing I like is that I don’t have to bother myself when I can get reliable help from My Homework Done . I don’t want to do homework anymore when there is a reliable partner who can sort me with my assignment. I have been using this custom service for a long period and all I have been recording are excellent scores. All my papers are received in good time and hence there are no delays. The advantage with this custom writing service is that their customer support representatives are online on a 24/7 basis. They have employed well-trained professionals who have never let me down. I don’t want to do homework when I can receive high-quality papers from my reliable writing service. This online service has surely put my academic progress on the right track. The brand has made college life for students so easy. What to do if you can find motivation to do homework? Read our wonderful article on motivation .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
The purpose of education is to spread knowledge to the younger generation. Without education, tradition is lost, as well as the potential of youth. For centuries, the old have taught.
The Art Institute campuses are fully re-opened as of July 2021. Please refer to your campus re-open guide for additional details. Ai Return to Campus Plan | Campus COVID Protocols
- Force Majeure
- Intellectual Property Ownership
- Mutual Indemnification
- Mutual Non Disparagement
- Non Circumvention
- Non Compete
- Non Solicitation
Explore The College of Education
Last Updated 12 Oct 2022
Purpose of College Education
The Black Male College Explorers Program is a progressive intervention program designed specifically to prevent black males from dropping out of high school; facilitate their admission to college; and significantly increase their chances of earning a college degree.
Explore our research
Learn more about our research centers, grants, and initiatives by visiting:
- Skip to main content
- Keyboard shortcuts for audio player
How interpretations of the phrase 'from the river to the sea' made it so divisive
A demonstrator holds a sign reading "From the river to the sea" at a Freedom for Palestine protest in Berlin on Nov. 4. Sean Gallup/Getty Images hide caption
A demonstrator holds a sign reading "From the river to the sea" at a Freedom for Palestine protest in Berlin on Nov. 4.
In the days since the Oct. 7 Hamas attack and Israel's military response, some Palestinian rights advocates have returned to a common refrain: "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free."
It's a geographical nod to the land between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea and the protracted tensions between Palestinians and Israeli Jews who live there.
But what does it actually mean? To some, it's a rallying cry for the liberation of Palestinian people across the region, from Gaza to the West Bank and within Israel. To others, it is a violent call to erase Israel from existence invoked by militant groups such as Hamas.
The phrase has become especially politically charged in the days since the deadly Oct. 7 attack by Hamas that killed 1,400 people in Israel. Democratic and Republican lawmakers in Congress have condemned the slogan, with one congressman referring to it as a "thinly veiled call for the genocide of millions of Jews in Israel."
House votes to censure Rep. Rashida Tlaib for Israel-Hamas war comments
Outrage over the phrase culminated in the House of Representatives on Wednesday when it voted, 234-188, to censure Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan after she used the slogan , including in a post on social media.
Tlaib said on the House floor that she was calling for a cease-fire.
"My grandmother like all Palestinians just wants to live her life with freedom and human dignity we all deserve," she said.
Yousef Munayyer, head of the Palestine/Israel Program at Arab Center Washington DC, says supporters of Palestine who invoke the phrase are often misinterpreted as threatening violence.
"What they are responding to is the fact that, within this space, Palestinians live along with Israelis, but it's the Palestinians that don't have freedom," he said. "They don't have justice. They don't have equality. They don't have safety. They don't have security."
According to University of Arizona professor Maha Nassar, the phrase "from the river to the sea" gained momentum in the 1960s among a fractured Palestinian population hoping to break free from the rule not only of the Israeli government but also those of Jordan and Egypt.
Middle East crisis — explained
The u.s. wants a humanitarian pause in gaza, not a cease-fire. what's the difference.
Nassar said there was "no official Palestinian position calling for the forced removal of Jews from Palestine."
Later, anti-Israel militant groups such as Hamas and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine adopted the phrase, according to the American Jewish Committee.
Some Jews say that what may have been a simple plea for independence can't be separated from the catchphrase employed by fighters bent on the destruction of Israel.
"Probably it is true that most American college students, for example, who chant 'from the river to the sea' do not mean to evoke this idea of ethnic cleansing, do not mean to call for the erasure of Israel or the destruction of all Jews in that land," said Julie Rayman, managing director of policy and political affairs for the American Jewish Committee.
"But unfortunately they are echoing that exact trope," she added.
Israel says Hamas won't rule Gaza. So who will?
The Anti-Defamation League says the "hateful phrase" is a denial of Israel's right to exist and can leave Israelis and their supporters feeling "unsafe and ostracized." The ADL also added that, "It is an antisemitic charge denying the Jewish right to self-determination, including through the removal of Jews from their ancestral homeland."
According to Rayman, it can make American Jews with ties to Israel believe they are unsafe in both countries.
"It is a feeling that the conflict has been exported and that Hamas is on the doorstep, that they are unsafe," she said.
Yet many people insist that "from the river to the sea" is a plea for peace — not violence. Tlaib herself said the phrase is "aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate."
Munayyer says it's critical to listen to what people who use the phrase say they mean and not let the slogan's meaning be dictated by the most "extreme elements" of society.
"It's wrong to put words in other people's mouths and to silence them when they're telling you, 'no, actually, that's not what this means,'" he said. "If somebody uses this phrase, that doesn't mean they get to define what it means for everybody else."
In fact, a lot depends on context. The Likud Party of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in its original party platform in 1977 that "between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty."
Munayyer and others say Congress should direct less attention toward what its only Palestinian American member says and focus instead on how to deal with the ongoing military assault and humanitarian crisis inside Gaza.
The ADL statement said: "It is important to note that demanding justice for Palestinians, or calling for a Palestinian state, should not mean, as this hateful phrase posits, denying the right of the State of Israel to exist."
More than 10,000 Palestinians have died during the Israeli military's offensive in the area since early October, according to Gaza's Health Ministry. Fourteen hundred people died from the Hamas attack in southern Israel on Oct. 7, according to Israeli government figures. In addition, 240 people were kidnapped.