Spanish translation of 'homework'
Video: pronunciation of homework
Examples of 'homework' in a sentence homework
Trends of homework.
View usage for: All Years Last 10 years Last 50 years Last 100 years Last 300 years
Browse alphabetically homework
- homeward journey
- homework club
- All ENGLISH words that begin with 'H'
Related terms of homework
- he’s having terrible trouble with his homework
- he galloped through his homework
- watch he does his homework
- he hasn’t done any of his homework
- View more related words
Quick word challenge
Score: 0 / 5
- English (US)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? I do not like homework. See a translation
- Report copyright infringement
No me gusta la tarea
No me gusta la tarea.
no me gusta la tarea
- How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? I'm going to cum 😫💦
- How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? what does jale mean it’s a slang word I’ve heard from so...
- How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? to-go box or takeout box
- How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? pookie
- How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? dates (the fruit)
- How do you say this in English (US)? “你今天早上也在喝咖啡吗？”
- How do you say this in English (US)? 切ない気持ち
- How do you say this in English (US)? 脱裤子放屁
- How do you say this in English (US)? how do you say naizou in English ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 来客中だったので、あなたの電話に出られなかった。
- How do you say this in English (US)? I like cupcakes
- How do you say this in English (US)? Sounds correct and native? Which one of these sounds correct...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Devo fare il cambio di stagione
- How do you say this in English (US)? ghiottone
- How do you say this in English (US)? ほっとした。
- How do you say this in Japanese? which one is correct? shijuu or yonjuu?
- What is the difference between Vous longez and Vous passez ?
The Language Level symbol shows a user's proficiency in the languages they're interested in. Setting your Language Level helps other users provide you with answers that aren't too complex or too simple.
Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language.
Can ask simple questions and can understand simple answers.
Can ask all types of general questions and can understand longer answers.
Can understand long, complex answers.
Show your appreciation in a way that likes and stamps can't.
By sending a gift to someone, they will be more likely to answer your questions again!
If you post a question after sending a gift to someone, your question will be displayed in a special section on that person’s feed.
Solve your problems more easily with the app!
- Find the answer you're looking for from 45 million answers logged!
- Enjoy the auto-translate feature when searching for answers!
- It’s FREE!!
- How do you say this in ...
unit 9 project management assignment 2
- business plan
- essay writing
- research paper
- review writing
Spanish to Go
How To Say Do You Have Homework in Spanish
How to say “do you have homework” in spanish, introduction.
As a student or someone interested in learning Spanish, it’s important to know how to ask if someone has homework in order to engage in academic or educational conversations. Asking about homework can help you understand someone’s current workload or initiate discussions related to studying. In this article, we will explore different ways to say “Do you have homework?” in Spanish, allowing you to communicate effectively with Spanish speakers in educational settings.
1. “¿Tienes deberes?”
The most common and straightforward way to ask “Do you have homework?” in Spanish is by using the phrase “¿Tienes deberes?” The word “tienes” means “do you have,” and “deberes” refers to “homework” or “assignments.” This simple and widely understood question is suitable for both formal and informal situations.
Spelling: ¿Tienes deberes?
Pronunciation: tee-eh-nes deh-beh-res, 2. “¿tienes tarea”.
Another way to ask if someone has homework is by using the word “tarea,” which translates to “homework” or “task.” This question, “¿Tienes tarea?” is commonly used among students and teachers alike. It can be used interchangeably with “¿Tienes deberes?” and is equally understood.
Spelling: ¿Tienes tarea?
Pronunciation: tee-eh-nes tah-reh-ah, 3. “¿tienes trabajo para hacer”.
To express a slightly broader sense of work or assignments, you can ask “¿Tienes trabajo para hacer?” This question translates to “Do you have work to do?” and can encompass various academic tasks, including homework, projects, or assignments. It acknowledges that the person might have other types of work beyond traditional homework.
Spelling: ¿Tienes trabajo para hacer?
Pronunciation: tee-eh-nes trah-bah-ho pah-rah ah-ser, 4. “¿hay deberes”.
An alternative way to inquire about homework is by using the phrase “¿Hay deberes?” This question translates to “Is there homework?” and can be used when addressing a group or class as a whole. It’s a more general way of asking if assignments have been given.
Spelling: ¿Hay deberes?
Pronunciation: eye deh-beh-res.
Being able to ask if someone has homework in Spanish is important for effective communication in educational or academic settings. Whether you use “¿Tienes deberes?” or “¿Tienes tarea?” to ask about homework specifically or “¿Tienes trabajo para hacer?” for a broader sense of academic tasks, each question serves its purpose. Additionally, “¿Hay deberes?” allows you to inquire about homework in a more general sense. Remember to consider the context and the level of formality when choosing the appropriate phrase. With these questions in your language toolkit, you’ll be able to engage in conversations about homework and assignments in the Spanish language with confidence. How To Say Everybody in Spanish How To Say Dragonfly in Spanish
Popular Spanish categories to find more words and phrases:
A new category where you can find the top search words and phrases translated into English and Spanish. Be an expert in no time!
English to Spanish
This category has hundreds of words translated into Spanish and English. Just like a dictionary!
In this Spanish category, you will find the translation of words and phrases in Spanish, with many sentences that will help you determine how each phrase or word is applied.
Here are several infographics if you are looking to learn or teach the basic Spanish vocabulary for foreigners. Learn basic Spanish. Videos and resources to learn basic Spanish, Spanish for beginners.
Basic Spanish language
The different verb tenses of Spanish are essential to understanding the language. Find out how to refer to the past, present, and future.
Spanish Verb Tenses
Spanish to Go offers introductory courses you can take to learn Spanish online at your own pace. Whether you are learning Spanish to study or because you want to travel to a Spanish-speaking country. Find free online courses to learn grammar, and basic Spanish.
Study Spanish grammar, learn the rules, and know-how and when to apply them.
Write the plural command in Spanish that means 'do the homework.' You don't need beginning or ending punctuation, but you must include any necessary accents and replace the noun with a pronoun.
Hace la tarea
This is telling someone to do their homework.
📚 Related Questions
Why do scientists try to repeat other scientists’ experiments? to test if the instruments in their labs are working properly to practice following the procedures to try to improve the first scientist’s work to see if the original results are reproducible
The correct answer is D. I just got it right.
this refers to the feelings and associations that go beyond the dictionary definition of a word
Sentences expressing what could occur if certain things take place are written in which verb mood? (5 points)
Un verb la modul indicativ unul la conjunctiv unul la conditional optativ si unul la imperativ
Details : Un verb la modul indicativ unul la conjunctiv unul la conditional
A coin is flipped 20 times. The results are 12 heads and 8 tails. Determine the theoretical probability of getting heads. 20% 40% 50% 60%
A plastic apple is not edible because is___________ suffixes -able, -ible Complete each sentence.
Which sentence uses the correct form of the verb? A. I is almost ready to go. B. I are almost ready to go. C. I am almost ready to go.
In 3-5 sentences, PLEASE explain why is Mexican independence day and cinco de mayo are confused
Details : In 3-5 sentences, PLEASE explain why is Mexican independence day
what is the difference between theme and universal theme?
t,f atom are smaller than electrons
fish give off the compound ammonia which has a pH above 7 T o which class of compounds does ammonia belong
One of the central conflict in the play center around the future center around the future leadership of Rome which best explains how this conflict is resolved
Details : One of the central conflict in the play center around the future
An outline is a. a dictionary entry b. an organized or systematized arrangement of important elements of a topic c. a place to locate information d. all of the above
Personajele si tipul lor din "Moartea lui castor" de Ioan Alexandru Bratescu Voinesti.
help plz!!! need this answered by the end of the night
why does someone say they love you and won't leave u but the stop texting u to talk to ur bff/sister?
Ive been through it to but you need to know your worth! If that person is doing that to you then there not good enough for you. You can do better than that so don't let that person do that to you. You will find someone better just give it time. There not worth it get yourself someone better than that!
Have a nice day!!!!
Details : why does someone say they love you and won't leave u but the stop
Which group of words in the sentence is a prepositional phrase? There are two large oak trees standing tall between our houses. A. two large oak trees B. there are C. between our houses D. standing tall
Prejudicado do verbo amar é bom
why is this app no help
Why did Will Clark go to George Coleman’s tavern that morning in 1779?
Details : Why did Will Clark go to George Colemans tavern that morning in 1779?
The stars sparkled like a diamond is that a simile, metaphor or personification
What happens to Ramona when her mother arrives to pick her up? A. She throws up as they are about to leave. B. She falls when she stands up to leave. C. Her eyes fill with tears. D. Her classmates glare at her.
Vreu sa imi faceti poezia scolarului! (nu sa fie copiata de pe net) Vreau sa fie frumoasa si sa rimee , dau coroana
The eye symbol represents which of the following hazards? Science i suck at it...
Details : The eye symbol represents which of the following hazards?Science
Natalie makes $2,000 per month. She spends $100 on credit card payments and $250 on an auto loan. What is her debt-to-income ratio?
he's wrong for any one who looks this up it is 17.5%
How to say it's cold outside in korean
In Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, why does Alice repeatedly interrupt the Dormouse when he is telling a story? A. She think that he is simply repeating a story that she already told. B. Some parts of the story make Alice laugh very hard. C. Many parts of the story do not make sense to Alice. D. She is getting back at him for being rude to her.
What is 201932094 divided by 2930
Details : What is 201932094 divided by 2930
What is the theme of this poem barbara sonek holocaust
why are people races and mean to each other
- Ignore the "THE". This is a puzzle worksheet but this question doesn't make sense.
- A small publishing company is planning to publish a new book. The production costs will include one-time fixed costs (such as editing) and variable costs (such as printing). There are two production methods it could use. With one method, the one-time fixedcosts will total $19,437, and the variable costs will be $18.75 per book. With the other method, the one-time fixed costs will total $71,643, and the variable costs will be $8.25 per book. For how many books produced will the costs from the two methods be the same?
- If the speed of an object is doubled, its kinetic energy will1.increase2.decrease.3.remain the same
- The savings account earns 8.4% APR interest calculator monthly paid into the account at the end of 6 months Cooper deposits $200 into the account at the beginning of the first month at the end of each month he deposits an additional $100 how much interest will he have earned after 6 months
- A bicycle speeds up as it moves along a flat road. What happens to the bicycles gravitational potential energy during this time?1.It decreases.2.It increases.3.It remains the same.
- point Z is a point of tangency. Find the value of r
- Which technique is illustrated by the ending of the story when the colomber reveals its true intent in following Stefano? A.parodyB.ironyC.allustionD.motivation
- 3 consecutive even integers whose sum is 54
- how many groups are in sikihism
- Find B.Cost of car - $14.890Down payment- $2,800Amount Financed- $12,090Monthly Payment- $271.02# Months- 60Amount Repaid- BFinance Charge- CTotal Cost - DAnswers:A) $12,090B) $19,061.20C) $16,261.20D) $4,181.20
- Who's the person made State of America be together?
- Why did foreign countries support the American cause
- Which body system is responsible for extracting energy from food?
- what's a math equation that equals 19? it has to be an equation with x and the answer Is 19 so whats the equation guys??
- Why did the ruler of Jammu and Kashmir hestitate to join India or Pakistan?
- (x)+(x+1)+x+2)+(x+3)=216 find 4 consecutive odd integers
- For the rhombus ABCD, diagonal BD= 18 and diagonal AC= 24. What is the length of the rhombus
- Tammy will rent a car for the weekend. She can choose one of two plans. The first plan has an initial fee of $75 and costs an additional $0.50 per mile driven. The second plan has no initial fee but costs $0.60 per mile driven. How many miles would Tammy need to drive for the two plans to cost the same?
- TWhen a calorimeter is used, no heat is exchanged between the contents of the container and the outside air. If an exothermic reaction is conducted inside a calorimeter filled with water, which of the following statements best describes what occurs during the reaction? A. The total energy inside the calorimeter is conserved. B. The thermometer will show a decrease in temperature.C. The water decreases in temperature as the reaction absorbs heat.D. The potential energy of the reactants is lower than that of the reactants.
- If someone says you have a refreshing personality , what exactly does that mean? What are they implying?
These kinds of ‘my essay writing' require a strong stance to be taken upon and establish arguments that would be in favor of the position taken. Also, these arguments must be backed up and our writers know exactly how such writing can be efficiently pulled off.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our support team will be more than willing to assist you.
Can I speak with my essay writer directly?
Our team of writers is native English speakers from countries such as the US with higher education degrees and go through precise testing and trial period. When working with EssayService you can be sure that our professional writers will adhere to your requirements and overcome your expectations. Pay your hard-earned money only for educational writers.
Annual Report 2021 - 2022
Learn how the Scanlan Center for School Mental Health is improving outcomes for Iowa’s youth and educators and how our students, faculty, staff, and alumni are making a positive impact and improving lives in the 2021-22 College of Education Annual Report.
Faculty Employment Opportunities
What people are saying.
The shortest time frame in which our writers can complete your order is 6 hours. Length and the complexity of your "write my essay" order are determining factors. If you have a lengthy task, place your order in advance + you get a discount!
The narration in my narrative work needs to be smooth and appealing to the readers while writing my essay. Our writers enhance the elements in the writing as per the demand of such a narrative piece that interests the readers and urges them to read along with the entire writing.
Connect with the writers
Once paid, the initial draft will be made. For any query r to ask for revision, you can get in touch with the online chat support available 24X7 for you.
- Toggle navigation
ENG1101 Fall 2023 T/F 12 PM
A City Tech OpenLab Course Site
Unit 3 proposal
My audience will leave knowing the importance of judgment and how it play a role in the way we look at people. They will understand the generational differences in immigrants and the way they were treated back in the 18-1900’s vs in today’s generation. I learned that when an immigrants child or a immigrant does not speak Spanish there is more to it it isn’t just the fact they weren’t thought Spanish it has a lot to do with their background I also learned the term “no sano kid” actually offends some people in which the internet makes this as a innocent joke. My targeted audience is the Latino community, especially immigrants who speak Spanish and the ones that don’t. I am planning to make a TED talk or a post on social media, I feel like this community is really involved in the internet. One of my worries is the way people might react to my point of view my ideas and thoughts won’t align with everyone’s, but I think is great to put the message that judging your own community isn’t the best and being hateful towards someone who isn’t connected fully to their roots isn’t an opening to start judgement.
1 thought on “Unit 3 proposal”
I’m actually very interested in listening to this Ted talk because it’s a way you can really get people’s attention. I also think it’s good for people to know how life can be different throughout the generations specifically in the 18-1900’s like you said compared to now. I understand your worries but I think that you are capable of broadening out your ideas to make people listen to what you have to say. I also think you can say your ideas through Tiktok as well since it’s such a big global platform you might be able to find other videos similar to what you want to discuss.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
The OpenLab at City Tech: A place to learn, work, and share
The OpenLab is an open-source, digital platform designed to support teaching and learning at City Tech (New York City College of Technology), and to promote student and faculty engagement in the intellectual and social life of the college community.
New York City College of Technology | City University of New York
Our goal is to make the OpenLab accessible for all users.
Learn more about accessibility on the OpenLab
- - Attribution
- - NonCommercial
- - ShareAlike
© New York City College of Technology | City University of New York
Making educational experiences better for everyone.
Immersive learning for 25 languages
Marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Fast, easy, reliable language certification
Fun educational games for kids
Comprehensive K-12 personalized learning
Trusted tutors for 300+ subjects
35,000+ worksheets, games, and lesson plans
Adaptive learning for English vocabulary