Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $3.10
Third Grade Math Worksheets
Free grade 3 math worksheets.
Our third grade math worksheets support numeracy development and introduce division, decimals, roman numerals, calendars and concepts in measurement and geometry. Our word problem worksheets review skills in real world scenarios.
Choose your grade 3 topic:
Place Value and Rounding
Order of Operations
Fractions and Decimals
Time & Calendar
Data & Graphing
Sample Grade 3 Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
- Teacher How To's
- How It works
- All Worksheets
- Math Worksheets
- ELA Worksheets
Math Worksheets for 3rd Graders
SplashLearn's downloadable worksheets and activities are designed with your kid's comfort and accessibility in mind. Math worksheets for 3rd graders are ideal for those just learning how to work with numbers and weave magic with them, and they're also a lot of fun!
- Lesson Plans
- Number Sense (121)
- Number Representation (4)
- Represent Numbers Using Place Value Blocks (3)
- Compare and Order Numbers (23)
- Compare Numbers (21)
- Compare Numbers within 20 (2)
- Compare Numbers within 100 (16)
- Compare 3-Digit Numbers (1)
- Compare Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Order Numbers (2)
- Order 3-Digit Numbers (2)
- Even and Odd Numbers (24)
- Place Value (53)
- Read and Write Numbers (13)
- Place Value Chart (4)
- 3-Digit Numbers on Place Value Chart (4)
- Round Numbers (16)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 10 (9)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 100 (6)
- Addition (144)
- Model Addition (3)
- Addition Properties (2)
- Commutative Property of Addition (2)
- Add Using Models (3)
- Addition Strategies (45)
- Addition Strategies within 20 (10)
- Make 10 Strategy (6)
- Add Three Whole Numbers (3)
- Addition Strategies within 100 (12)
- Add using multiples of 10 (7)
- Addition Strategies within 1000 (23)
- Add using multiples of 100 (16)
- Addition Facts (6)
- Fluently Add within 20 (6)
- Equal Expressions (2)
- Addition Without Regrouping (33)
- Add within 100 without Regrouping (1)
- Add within 1000 without Regrouping (32)
- Add 3-digit number to 1-digit (4)
- Add 3-digit number to 2-digit (12)
- Add two 3-digit numbers (16)
- Addition With Regrouping (37)
- Add within 100 with Regrouping (17)
- Add within 1000 with Regrouping (20)
- Regroup ones and add (4)
- Regroup ones and tens and add (2)
- Subtraction (153)
- Model Subtraction (4)
- Subtract using Models (7)
- Subtraction Strategies (40)
- Subtraction Strategies within 20 (4)
- Subtraction Strategies within 100 (19)
- Subtract using multiples of 10 (6)
- Subtraction Strategies within 1000 (17)
- Subtract using multiples of 100 (10)
- Subtraction Facts (6)
- Fluently Subtract within 20 (6)
- Equal Expressions in Subtraction (2)
- Subtraction Without Regrouping (39)
- Subtract within 100 without Regrouping (3)
- Subtract Multiples of 10 (2)
- Subtract within 1000 without Regrouping (36)
- Subtraction With Regrouping (37)
- Subtract within 100 with Regrouping (13)
- Subtract within 1000 with Regrouping (24)
- Multiplication (238)
- Equal Groups (14)
- Multiplication Sentences (34)
- Repeated Addition to Multiply (5)
- Multi-digit Multiplication (3)
- Multiply 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (3)
- Multiplication Properties (44)
- Associative Property (2)
- Commutative Property (7)
- Distributive Property (27)
- Multiply by 0 and 1 (3)
- Estimate Products (4)
- Multiply by multiples of 10 (9)
- Times Tables (52)
- Multiplication Facts (52)
- Multiplication Facts of 2 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 3 (6)
- Multiplication Facts of 4 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 5 (6)
- Multiplication Facts of 6 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 7 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 8 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 9 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 10 (5)
- Division (97)
- Division Facts (12)
- Division Facts of 2 (1)
- Division Facts of 3 (2)
- Division Facts of 4 (1)
- Division Facts of 5 (1)
- Division Facts of 6 (1)
- Division Facts of 7 (1)
- Division Facts of 8 (1)
- Division Facts of 9 (1)
- Division Facts of 10 (1)
- Divide on a Number Line (2)
- Long Division (8)
- Divide 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Estimate Quotients (19)
- Fractions (115)
- Identify Fractions (14)
- Identify fractions using models (7)
- Identify fractions on the number line (2)
- Represent Fractions (19)
- Represent fractions on the number line (1)
- Mark fractions on the number line (1)
- Represent fractions using models (4)
- Compare Fractions (13)
- Compare fractions using visual models (5)
- Compare fractions using number lines (2)
- Compare fractions without visual models (6)
- Order Fractions (2)
- Order fractions using visual models (1)
- Order fractions without visual models (1)
- Equivalent Fractions (21)
- Equivalent fractions using models (7)
- Equivalent fractions using number lines (7)
- Equivalent fractions without visual models (7)
- Identify equivalent fractions (2)
- Convert Fractions (3)
- Mixed Numbers as Fractions (3)
- Fractions Operations (5)
- Add and Subtract Fractions (4)
- Subtract Fractions (4)
- Subtract fractions using models (2)
- Subtract like fractions (4)
- Add and Subtract mixed numbers (1)
- Add mixed numbers (1)
- Add two mixed numbers (1)
- Decimals (20)
- Read and Write Decimals (2)
- Decimals Expanded Form (2)
- Compose Decimals (2)
- Compare and Order Decimals (3)
- Compare decimals (3)
- Compare decimals using models (3)
- Compare using decimal grids (2)
- Compare using decimal number lines (1)
- Equivalent Decimals (3)
- Geometry (17)
- 2d Shapes (7)
- Identify polygons (1)
- Attributes of 2D shapes (3)
- Partition 2D Shapes (3)
- Partition into equal parts (3)
- Measurement (6)
- Measure Lengths (6)
- Measure Lengths using the ruler (6)
- Analog Clock (2)
- Set time (2)
- Time in Quarter Hours (3)
- Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes (7)
- Counting Money (19)
- Algebra (9)
- Factors and Multiples (9)
- Multiples (9)
- Word Problems (76)
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (25)
- Addition Word Problems (4)
- Addition Word Problems within 100 (2)
- Add to Compare Word Problems (2)
- Subtraction Word Problems (5)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 20 (1)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 100 (4)
- Subtract to Compare Word Problems (4)
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems (29)
- Multiplication Word Problems (18)
- Division Word Problems (11)
- Multi-step Word Problems (23)
- Reading (86)
- Reading Skills (86)
- Cause and Effect (4)
- Inference (3)
- Identify the Main Idea (8)
- Prediction (5)
- Sequencing (7)
- Story Elements (6)
- Authors Purpose (3)
- Compare and Contrast (4)
- Ask and Answer Questions (4)
- Point of View (3)
- Comprehension (13)
- Character Analysis (8)
- Reality and Fantasy (4)
- Using Illustrations (4)
- Using Text Features (3)
- Context Clues (4)
- Evaluating Authors Argument and Evidence (3)
- Grammar (70)
- Adverbs and Adjectives (13)
- Nouns and Pronouns (24)
- Pronouns (1)
- Parts of Speech (8)
- Prepositions and Conjunctions (9)
- Punctuation (7)
- Sentences (2)
- Verbs and Tenses (11)
- Article A An The (1)
- Spelling (12)
- Common Misspellings (4)
- Unscramble (8)
- Vocabulary (35)
- Affixes (4)
- Commonly Confused Words (2)
- Compound Words (7)
- Figures of Speech (4)
- Similes and Metaphors (4)
- Synonyms and Antonyms (9)
- Word Puzzles (9)
Number Sense Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Represent the Number Using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by representing the number using base 10 blocks.
Identify the Number Shown Using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet will help you identify the number shown using base 10 blocks.
Even Numbers Within 50 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the even numbers within the range of 50.
Complete the Sentences Using the Bar Model Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by completing the given sentences using bar models.
Addition Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Complete the Statements Using Addition Sentence Worksheet
Print this worksheet to complete the statements using addition sentences like a math legend!
Commutative Property of Addition Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing the commutative property of addition.
Complete the Sentences Using Bar Model Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to complete the sentences using bar models.
Complete the Model for the Given Problem Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet will help you complete the model for the given problem.
Subtraction Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Represent the Given Problem Using Bar Model Worksheet
Help your child revise number sense by representing the given problem using bar models.
Odd Result in Addition and Subtraction Expressions Within 20 Worksheet
Identify and mark arithmetic expressions within 20 that yield odd results in this worksheet.
Subtract Multiples of 10 using Base 10 Blocks Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to subtract multiples of 10 using base 10 blocks.
Complete the Statements Using Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to complete the statements using subtraction sentences.
Multiplication Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Find the Multiplication Expression Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to find the multiplication expression.
Solve Using Repeated Addition Worksheet
Help your child revise multiplication by solving using repeated addition.
Describing Equal Groups Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing to describe equal groups.
Rows and Columns Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice rows and columns like a math legend!
Division Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Solve Equal Grouping Scenarios Using Number Line Worksheet
Kids must solve equal grouping scenarios using the number line in this worksheet.
Know Your Words Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice words related to division.
Solve the Division Facts Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to solve the division facts.
Use Patterns of Zero to Divide Worksheet
Use patterns of zero to divide to strengthen your math skills.
Fractions Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Compare the Fractions Worksheet
Learners must compare the fractions to enhance their math skills.
Write Fraction for Each Part Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to write the fraction for each part.
Representing the Whole Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to represent the whole.
Shade to Order Fractions Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will have to shade to order fractions.
Decimals Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Add Decimal Fractions to Write Decimal Number Worksheet
Dive into this worksheet by practicing to add decimal fractions to write decimal numbers.
Equivalent Decimals Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing equivalent decimals.
Use Models to Compare Decimals Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to use models to compare decimals.
Decimal Fractions to Decimal Numbers Worksheet
Assess your math skills by converting decimal fractions into decimal numbers in this worksheet.
Geometry Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Shapes and their Attributes Worksheet
Help your child revise geometry by practicing shapes and their attributes.
Identify Pentagons and Hexagons Worksheet
Learn geometry at the speed of lightning by practicing to identify pentagons and hexagons.
Count Sides and Angles Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by counting sides and angles.
Draw a Shape Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to draw a shape.
Measurement Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Measuring Lengths of Objects Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to measure lengths of objects to strengthen your math skills.
Identify the Unit of Measurement Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to identify the unit of measurement.
Measure Lengths of Objects Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by solving to measure the lengths of objects.
Measure Length Using Ruler Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to measure the length using rulers.
Time Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Quarters and Half Past on Analog clock Worksheet
Learners must practice 'quarters' and 'half past' on an analog clock to enhance their math skills.
Tell Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by practicing to tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes.
Set time on the Clock Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice setting time on the clock.
Set Time on Analog Clock Worksheet
Print this worksheet to set time on an analog clock like a math legend!
Money Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Guess the Costlier Item Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by guessing the costlier item.
Identify the Bills Worksheet
Boost your ability to identify the bills by printing this playful worksheet.
Identify the Coin Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to identify the coin.
Money and Amounts Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving problems with money and amounts.
Algebra Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Multiples of 6 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and highlight all the multiples of 6.
Multiples of 7 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the multiples of the number 7.
Multiples of 10 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and highlight all the multiples of 10.
Multiples of 2 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and mark all the multiples of the number 2.
Word Problems Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Make a Model to Multiply Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to make a model to multiply.
Solve Two-Step Story Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Assess your math skills by solving two-step story problems on the same operation.
Solve Two-Step Word Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving two-step word problems on the same operation.
Solving Mystery Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by solving mystery problems on the same operation.
All Math Worksheets for 3rd Graders
Simplify Addition Sentence Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to simplify addition sentences.
Adding 3 Numbers Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice adding 3 numbers.
Subtract Using Number Bonds of 10 Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to subtract using number bonds of 10.
Represent Equal Grouping as Division Worksheet
Boost your ability to represent equal grouping as division by printing this playful worksheet.
Equal Parts or Not Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing the concept of equal parts.
Identify the Decimal Fractions Worksheet
Learn fractions at the speed of lightning by practicing to identify decimal fractions.
Write Time in Digital Format Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to write time in the digital format.
Simplify Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to simplify subtraction sentence.
Finding Double of Numbers From 1 to 5 Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by finding the double of numbers from 1 to 5.
Form Math Equations Using Bar Model Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to form math equations using bar models to strengthen your math skills.
Representing Equal Groups Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice representing equal groups.
Division Sentence for Equal Groups Worksheet
Assess your math skills by practicing division sentences for equal groups in this worksheet.
Represent Using Fractions Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice representing using fractions like a math legend!
Represent Decimals Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice representing decimals.
Read Time on Analog Clock Worksheet
Enhance your math skills with this fun worksheet by learning to read the time on an analog clock.
Identify the Number Shown by Base Ten Blocks Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by identifying the number shown by base ten blocks.
Doubles Facts From 6 to 10 Worksheet
Make math learning a joyride by practicing doubles facts from 6 to 10.
Represent Given Situation into a Bar Model Worksheet
Focus on core math skills by representing the given situation into a bar model.
Complete the Division Sentence Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by completing the division sentence.
Represent the Shaded Part Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to represent the shaded part to strengthen your math skills.
Represent Decimal Fractions as Decimal Number Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by representing decimal fractions as decimal numbers.
Write Time using O'Clock Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to write the time using "O'Clock".
Make a Number Using Base Ten Blocks Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to make a number using base ten blocks.
Complete Doubles Facts Worksheet
Assess your math skills by completing doubles facts in this worksheet.
Real-Life Scenarios as Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice real-life scenarios as subtraction sentences.
Make Model to Represent Equal Grouping Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by making models to represent equal grouping.
Represent the Shaded Part Using Fraction Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by representing the shaded part using fractions.
Sort the Shapes Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by sorting the shapes.
Read Time Using Hour Hand Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to read the time using the hour hand.
Identify the Number Shown on Place Value Chart Worksheet
Help your child revise number sense by identifying the number shown on the place value chart.
Represent the Given Situation as Addition Sentence Worksheet
Learners must represent the given situation as an addition sentence to enhance their math skills.
Subtract to Complete the Number Pyramid Worksheet
Boost your ability to subtract to complete the number pyramid by printing this playful worksheet.
Represent Equal Groups Using Multiplication Worksheet
Learners must represent equal groups using multiplication to enhance their math skills.
Importance of Learning with Math Worksheets
SplashLearn's math worksheets for 3rd graders give kids a convenient spot to summarize essential facts. Students can easily overcome their difficulties with addition and subtraction if they practice the concepts creatively and engage. Working through a set of mathematical problems to obtain the total is part of the worksheets, which help young students cement their mastery of the subject. To solve the questions, students will use the count-on to add strategy.
You can utilize SplashLearn’s printable math worksheets for 3rd graders, such as -
Write Time in Digital Format
The worksheet asks students to solve a series of questions involving clocks and reading and writing time. Regular practice will help your kids gain confidence in the classroom and life.
Identify the Number Shown Using Base 10 Blocks
This worksheet will help your kid improve their knowledge of place value. Visuals in the worksheet draw students' attention and help them understand it better. This worksheet necessitates that students deal with three-digit numbers.
Finding Double of Numbers From 1 to 5
The worksheet challenges students to use their addition knowledge to determine the double of a number. Students will work with numbers up to and including 20.
Adding 3 Numbers
The worksheet includes going through a series of addition problems to determine the total, which helps young students reinforce their knowledge of the subject. Students will use the "count on to add an approach" to solve the problems presented to them.
Teaching Math in a Fun Way
Today's kids do not adhere to the traditional classroom teaching methods; it is uninteresting to them. Complex and real-time activities, however, are extremely engaging for them. Young children are always looking for fresh and exciting methods to learn and understand a subject. It also pertains to mathematical ideas.
The greater the influence on a child's brain and memory, the more appealing the approach to teaching math sounds.
- Consider using an interactive approach to reintroduce math to your child. This can take numerous forms, including word problems, math books, and online math apps.
- Involve your youngster in activities such as shopping, cooking, and gardening. These real-world applications use numbers, facts, and ideas to help students consolidate their knowledge and understanding while also having fun with arithmetic.
- Make time to practice mathematics every night, even if it's only for 10 minutes. This will help kids remember what they are learning in school and reinforce core principles as educators present more complex concepts. Try our interactive and colorful worksheets even if your child doesn't have any math homework.
SplashLearn's math worksheets for 3rd graders are curriculum-aligned while also being fun and engaging, which kids adore. The platform also includes several handy tools and services for parents.
Your one stop solution for all grade learning needs.
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
3rd Grade Math Worksheets
Teeming with adequate practice materials, the printable 3rd grade math worksheets with answer keys should be your pick if developing an understanding of multiplication and division within 100, using place value to round numbers, working with fractions, solving problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, and masses of objects, getting acquainted with the concepts of area and perimeter, representing and interpreting data and the like are on your mind. Count on our free grade 3 math worksheets to kick start your journey!
Select Grade 3 Math Worksheets by Topic
Explore 5,200+ Third Grade Math Worksheets
Adding with Base Ten Blocks
Use the two foundational concepts, base ten blocks and place value to add 3-digit numbers. Count the unit blocks, rods, and flats, regrouping wherever required to add the 3-digit numbers.
Multiplication Using Pictures
Kids frame the multiplication equation as they count the items in a group, and multiply it with the indicated number of groups to find the product in these 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs.
Recognizing Patterns on Number Lines | Easy
Look at the number of hops, their directions, and the numbers they skip on the number line. Identifying the recurring pattern and describing it too, is all you need to do!
Writing the Number Words
Catch up on determining the place value of each digit, focusing on the thousands, ten-thousands, hundred-thousands with, our printable grade 3 math worksheets, and write the number words.
Rounding 2-Digit Numbers Using Number Lines
Plot the specified two-digit number on the number line and examine which multiple of 10 it is closer to and round up or round down the number to the nearest ten accordingly.
Missing Fractions on Number Lines
Analyze the intervals on each number line presented in these 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs, deduct the underlying pattern, and write the missing proper fractions with like denominators.
Estimating Capacity | Customary Units
How much liquid can each of the containers hold? Estimate and choose the correct capacity measurement in customary units after assessing the capacity of the everyday object.
Telling Time | 1-Minute Increments
Let the timekeepers of grade 3 inspect the hour hand and the minute hand on each analog clock in these printable math worksheets and write the time to the nearest minute.
Coloring the Coins to Show the Amount
Take the kids on a shopping spree and get them to read the price tags on the items. All they need to do is color an equivalent number of coins that would be required to buy each item.
Tally | Spinner Board
With interesting spinner boards, this batch of 3rd grade math pdf worksheets is sure to go down a storm. Kids spin the paper clip, and record the count of animals and insects on the tally chart.
Count Unit Squares to Find the Area
Deliberate practice in determining the area is the objective of these worksheets. Let kids count the unit squares in the shaded portion of the grid to compute the area of the given shape.
Grade 3 kids observe the attributes of each 4-sided figure in our printable math worksheets and gauge the length of its sides, figure out the congruent sides, and name the quadrilaterals.
Adding 3-Digit and 2-Digit Numbers Without Regrouping
You can't go wrong with this addition drill, if you are in the groove. With repeated exposure, kids accurately add 3-digit and 2-digit numbers without regrouping in a jiffy.
Multiplying Whole Numbers up to 10
Get kids flexing their brains, working their way through our 3rd grade math worksheet pdfs implementing the multiplication tables 1 to 10, and solving a few real-life word problems too.
Recognizing Patterns on Number Lines | Moderate
Examine the hops on the number line that have both positive and negative numbers as intervals, figure out the terms, and the operation: addition or subtraction, and describe the pattern.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
Grade 3 Math Worksheets
Related Pages Math Worksheets according to Topics Math Worksheets according to Grades Interactive Zone Grade 3 Math Lessons
These free interactive math worksheets are suitable for Grade 3. Use them to practice and improve your mathematical skills.
Words to Numbers (up to 1,000) Words to Numbers (up to 10,000) Numbers to Words (up to 1,000) Numbers to Words (up to 10,000)
Comparing Numbers 3-digits Comparing Numbers 4-digits
Roman Numerals & Conversion
Roman Numerals (up to 10) Roman to Arabic (Largest symbol - M) Arabic to Roman (Largest symbol - M)
Place Value Worksheets
Up to Hundreds Place Give the digit Up to Hundreds Place Give the place value Up to Thousands Place Give the digit Up to Thousands Place Give the place value
Arrange digits (3 digits) Arrange digits (4 digits) Arrange digits (5 digits)
Printable & Online Hundreds, Tens, Ones (eg. 536 = 500 + 30 + 6)
Round to nearest 10 (3-digit) (eg. 725 -> 730) Round to nearest 100 (3-digit) (eg. 651 -> 700) Round to nearest 10 or 100 (3-digit)
Round to nearest 100 (4-digit) (eg. 2,754 -> 2,800) Round to nearest 1000 (eg. 3,542 -> 4,000) Round to nearest 10, 100, 1000
Interactive Rounding (tens) Rounding (hundreds) Rounding (thousands) Rounding (mixed) Halfway Sprint A Halfway Sprint B Round to tens Sprint A Round to tens Sprint B Round to hundreds Sprint A Round to hundreds Sprint B
Even & Odd Numbers Worksheets
Add Even & Odd Numbers Subtract Even & Odd Numbers
Rules for Even & Odd Numbers
Add two 2-digits Add two 3-digits Add two 4-digits
Chain Addition (1 digit, 3 addends) Chain Addition (2 digits, 3 addends) Chain Addition (3 digits, 3 addends) Chain Addition (1 digit, 4 addends) Chain Addition (2 digits, 4 addends) Chain Addition (3 digits, 4 addends)
Subtract two 2-digits Subtract two 3-digits Subtract two 4-digits
Addition & Subtraction Worksheets
Add Subtract 2 Sprint A Add Subtract 2 Sprint B Add Subtract 5 Sprint A Add Subtract 5 Sprint B
Number Sentence Worksheets
Number Sentence (+, –, =) Number Sentence (plus, minus, equals, not equals)
Skip Count Worksheets
Skip Counting by 5’s A Skip Counting by 5’s B
Represent Equal Groups as Multiplication Represent Multiplication using Arrays
2 Times Table 3 Times Table 4 Times Table 5 Times Table 6 Times Table 7 Times Table 8 Times Table 9 Times Table 10 Times Table
Multiply by 2 Multiply by 3 Multiply by 4 Multiply by 5 Multiply by 6 Multiply by 7 Multiply by 8 Multiply by 9 Multiply by 10
Multiply by 1-9
Multiply by Multiples of 10 (eg. 6 x 30) Multiplying Multiples of 10, 100, 1000 (eg. 70 x 400)
Multiplication Facts for 2 Multiplication Facts for 3 Multiplication Facts for 4 Multiplication Facts for 5 Multiplication Facts for 6 Multiplication Facts for 7 Multiplication Facts for 8 Multiplication Facts for 9 Multiplication Facts for 10 Mixed Multiplication Facts (1 to 5) Mixed Multiplication Facts (1 to 10) Multiply by Multiples of 10
Multiply 2-digit by 1-digit Multiply 3-digit by 1-digit Multiply Sprint A Multiply Sprint B Multiply Sprint A Multiply Sprint B
Addition Multiplication Worksheets
Add Multiply Sprint A Add Multiply Sprint B
Division & Equal Groups
Division using Multiplication Facts (2 -10) Division using Multiplication Facts of 2 Division using Multiplication Facts of 3 Division using Multiplication Facts of 4 Division using Multiplication Facts of 5 Division using Multiplication Facts of 6 Division using Multiplication Facts of 7 Division using Multiplication Facts of 8 Division using Multiplication Facts of 9 Division using Multiplication Facts of 10
Division Facts (Random Order)
Division Facts for 2 Division Facts for 3 Division Facts for 4 Division Facts for 5 Division Facts for 6 Division Facts for 7 Division Facts for 8 Division Facts for 9 Division Facts for 10 Mixed Division Facts (1 to 10)
Divide 2-digit by 1-digit Divide 3-digit by 1-digit
Multiplication & Division Worksheets
Multiply Divide by 2 Sprint A Multiply Divide by 2 Sprint B Multiply Divide by 3 Sprint A Multiply Divide by 3 Sprint B Multiply Divide by 4 Sprint A Multiply Divide by 4 Sprint B Multiply Divide by 8 Sprint A Multiply Divide by 8 Sprint B Multiply Divide by 9 Sprint A Multiply Divide by 9 Sprint B
Standard Measurements Metric Measurements
Convert Metric Units of Length Convert Metric Units of weight
Printable & Online Area of Rectangles Perimeter (rectangles & regular shapes)
Interactive Area & Perimeter of Rectangles 1 Area & Perimeter of Rectangles 2 Area & Perimeter of Rectangles 3
Compare Decimals (Tenths) Compare Decimals (Hundredths) Compare Decimals (Thousandths)
Adding Decimals (Tenths) Adding Decimals (Hundredths) Adding Decimals (Thousandths) Subtract Decimals (Tenths) Subtract Decimals (Hundredths) Subtract Decimals (Thousandths)
Writing Fractions in Words Equivalent Fractions Reducing Fractions Reduce Fractions to its simplest form Simplifying Fractions Comparing Fractions
Mode Median Mean Range
Writing Numbers up to 10,000, Number Words up to 10,000 Compare Numbers up to 10,000, Roman Numerals I, V, X, L, M Place Value (up to Hundreds), Place Value (up to Thousands) Arrange Digits, Rounding (tens, hundreds, thousands) Adding Even and Odd Numbers, Subtracting Even and Odd Numbers
Add & Subtract 2 Add 2-digits (no regrouping), Add 2-digits (with regrouping) Add two 3-digits (no regrouping), Add two 3-digits (with regrouping) Add two 4-digits (no regrouping), Add two 4-digits (with regrouping) Add three or more numbers
Subtract two 2-digits (no regrouping), Subtract two 2-digits (with regrouping) Subtract two 3-digits (no regrouping), Subtract two 3-digits (with regrouping) Subtract two 4-digits (no regrouping), Subtract two 4-digits (with regrouping)
Review Multiplication Facts, Multiply by Multiples of 10, Multiply 2-digits by 1-digit Multiply 3-digits by 1-digit
Review Division Facts, Divide 2-digits by 1-digit Divide 3-digits by 1-digit
Standard Measurements, Metric Measurements Convert Metric Units of Length, Convert Metric Units of Weight
Compare Decimals, Add Decimals, Subtract Decimals
Writing Fractions in Words, Reduce fractions, Equivalent Fractions Simplifying Fractions, Comparing Fractions
Mean, Median, Mode, Range
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.
Third Grade Math Worksheets - Free PDF Printables with No Login
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
3rd Grade Math Worksheets Hub Page
Welcome to our 3rd Grade Math Worksheets Hub page.
Here you will find our selection of printable third grade math worksheets, for your child will enjoy.
Take a look at our times table coloring pages, or maybe some of our fraction of shapes worksheets. Perhaps you would prefer our time worksheets, or learning about line or block symmetry?
- This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
- If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
3rd Grade Math Learning
Here are the standards for the end of the year for 3rd Grade.
- Use place value to round numbers to the nearest 10 or 100
- Understand and use place value with 4 digit numbers
- Read, write, compare and order 4-digit numbers
- Use place value to mentally add or subtract 1, 10, 100 or 1000 from any 4-digit number
- Indentify and explain patterns in numbers or arithmetic
- Fluently add and subtract within 1000
- Fluently multiply and divide within 100.
- Understand the relationship between multiplication and division.
- Solve 1- and 2-step problems involving all 4 operations.
- Use and understand fraction notation.
- Understand a fraction as a fraction on a number line or scale.
- Find and recognize equivalent fractions using models
- Compare two fractions with the same numerator or the same denominator.
- Partition shapes into parts with equal areas and relate these to fractions.
- Solve problems involving measurements of length, time, liquid volume, mass.
- Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects.
- Read scales involving halves and fourths of units
- Tell and write the time to the nearest minute.
- Measure time intervals.
- Draw a scaled picture graph or scaled bar graph to represent data.
- Solve 1- and 2-step problems involving data.
- Become familiar with members of the quadrilateral family and their properties.
- Describe, analyze and compare properties of 2D shapes.
- Know and understand different types of angles and find these in 2D shapes.
- Understand the concept of area and perimeter.
- Relate area to multiplication and repeated addition.
- Measure areas by counting squares.
- Find the areas of rectangles by multiplying side lengths.
- Find areas of rectilinear shapes by decomposing them into rectangles.
- Find the perimeter of a range of rectilinear shapes.
3rd Grade Math Worksheets
On this page you will find link to our range of math worksheets for 3rd grade.
Quicklinks to 3rd Grade ...
- Online 3rd Grade Practice
- 3rd Grade Math Quiz page
- Place Value Zone
- Addition and Subtraction
- All 4 Operations
Word Problems Zone
- Measurement Zone
Data analysis zone.
- Fun Zone: games and puzzles
- 3rd Grade Math Grab Packs
Place Value & Number Sense Zone
Third grade numbers & place value worksheets.
Using these 3rd grade math worksheets will help your child to:
- learn their place value with 4 digit numbers;
- use place value models to understand how to combine thousands, hundreds, tens and ones;
- understand the value of each digit in a 4 digit number;
- learn to use standard and expanded form with 4 digit numbers.
- learn to read and write Roman numerals
- Place Value Models 4 Digits
- Place Value 4 Digit Numbers Worksheets (conversion)
- Ordering 4-Digit Numbers
- Roman Numerals worksheets
Third Grade Counting & Sequences Worksheets
These worksheets involve filling in the missing numbers in number sequences and also identifying odd and even numbers up to 100.
- Counting on and back by digits
- Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
Rounding, Inequalities, Multiples and Balancing Equations
- round a number to the nearest 10, 100 or 1000;
- use the > and < symbols correctly for inequalities;
- use multiples and apply them to solve problems.
- learn to balance math equations
All the 3rd grade math worksheets below support elementary math benchmarks.
- Rounding to the nearest 10 Worksheets
- Rounding to the nearest 100 worksheets
- Rounding Inequalities Multiples Worksheets
- Balancing Math Equations
Top of Page
3rd Grade Mental Math Quizzes
Here you will find a range of printable mental math 3rd grade sheets for your child to enjoy.
Each quiz tests the children on a range of math topics from number facts and mental arithmetic to geometry, fraction and measures questions.
A great way to revise topics, or use as a weekly math quiz!
- Mental Math 3rd Grade
Number Bonds Worksheets
The worksheets on this page will help to develop children's knowledge of numbers bonds to 20, 50 and 100.
There are a range of matching and wordsearches for children to enjoy whilst developing their number bond knowledge.
- Number Bonds to 50 and 100
Addition Worksheets 3rd Grade
- learn to add numbers mentally to 100;
- add on 1, 10, 100 and 1000 to different numbers;
- learn to add 4 digit numbers in columns;
- Third Grade Addition Facts Worksheets
- 4-Digit Addition Worksheets
- Free Addition Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Addition With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
- Addition Word Problems 3rd Grade (3- and 4-digits)
Subtraction Worksheets 3rd Grade
Using these 3rd grade subtraction worksheets will help your child to:
- learn to subtract numbers mentally to 100;
- learn to do 4 Digit column subtraction.
- Third Grade Subtraction Worksheets to 100
- 4 Digit Subtraction Worksheets
- Free Subtraction Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Subtraction With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
These sheets involve solving 3-digit and 4-digit subtraction problems.
- Subtraction Word Problems 3rd Grade
Addition and Subtraction Worksheets 3rd Grade
- 4 Digit Addition and Subtraction
- 3rd Grade Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (3- and 4-digits)
Multiplication Worksheets 3rd Grade
- learn their multiplication tables up to 10 x 10;
- understand and use different models of multiplication;
- solve a range of Third Grade Multiplication problems.
Online Times Table Practice
- Times Tables Practice Zone
- Understanding Multiplication Facts Worksheets to 10x10
Multiplication Table Worksheets
- Multiplication Table Worksheets - 2 3 4 5 10
- Multiplication Drill Sheets 6 7 8 9
- Fun Multiplication Worksheets to 10x10
- Circle Times Tables Worksheets 1 to 10 tables
- Times Table Worksheets Circles 1 to 12 tables
Multiplying integers by 10 and 100
- Multiplying by 10 and 100 Worksheets
2 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication
- Multiplication Worksheets for 3rd Grade 2-digits by 1-digit
Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplication Word Problem Worksheets 3rd Grade
Randomly Generated Multiplication Worksheets
Using our random worksheet generator, you can:
- Choose the tables you want to test;
- Choose how big you want the numbers to go - up to 5 times, 10 times or bigger!
- Choose how many questions per page.
- Times Tables Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Free Multiplication Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Single Digit Multiplication Worksheets Generator
- Multiplication & Division Worksheets (randomly generated)
Division Worksheets 3rd Grade
Using these 3rd grade math worksheets will help your child learn to:
- understand how division and multiplication relate to one another;
- know their division facts to 10x10;
- begin to learn 2 digit by 1 digit long division.
- Division Facts to 10x10 Worksheets
- Long Division Worksheets 3rd Grade
- Division Facts Worksheets (randomly generated)
These sheets involve solving a range of division problems.
- Division Worksheets Grade 3 Word Problems
All 4 Operations Worksheets
Often we want to give students a whole range of worksheets on a range of operations to see which ones they still need to practice.
These worksheets involve using each of the 4 operations to work out a range of calculations.
There are sheets for mental calculations only and also sheets to practice standard written methods.
- Addition Subtraction Multiplication Division Worksheets 3rd Grade
Using the 3rd Grade Math worksheets will help your child to:
- apply their addition, subtraction, and multiplication skills;
- develop their knowledge of fractions;
- apply their knowledge of rounding and place value;
- solve a range of 'real life' problems.
These sheets involve solving one or two more challenging longer problems.
- 3rd Grade Math Problems
These sheets involve solving many 'real-life' problems involving data.
- Math Word Problems for kids 3rd Grade
These sheets involve solving 3-digit and 4-digit addition word problems.
These sheets involve solving a range of multiplciation problems.
Third Grade Fraction Worksheets
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- understand what fractions are;
- relate fractions to everyday objects and quantities;
- place different fractions on a number line;
- shade in different fractions of a shapes;
- work out unit fractions of numbers.
- Finding Fractions - Fraction Spotting
- Fractions of Shapes Worksheets
- Unit Fraction of Numbers
- Halves and Quarters (up to 100)
- Fraction Number Line Sheets
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions with like denominators
- Fraction Riddles for kids (easier)
Third Grade Geometry Worksheets
The following worksheets will help your child to:
- Identify and name a range of 2d and 3d shapes;
- Draw 2d shapes;
- Use reflective symmetry to reflect shapes in a mirror line.
- recognise and identify right angles and lines of symmetry;
- recognise and identify parallel lines;
- identify the faces, edges, vertices and nets of 3d shapes;
- 3rd Grade Geometry Worksheets
- Block Symmetry Worksheet
- Line Symmetry Worksheets
- Symmetry Activities
- Geometry Nets Information and Worksheets
Measurement Zone, including Time & Money
3rd grade measurement worksheets.
- Metric Conversion Worksheets
Area and Perimeter Worksheets
- understand area and perimeter;
- learn how to find the area and perimeter of rectangles.
All the 3rd grade math worksheets in this section support Elementary Math benchmarks.
- Area of a Rectangle Worksheets
- Perimeter of a Rectangle Worksheets
- Area and Perimeter of Rectangle Worksheets
Money Worksheets 3rd Grade
On this webpage, you will find our 3rd grade Money Challenges.
These challenges involve solving money problems and are a great way for kids to develop their reasoning skills and practice their counting money at the same time.
- 3rd Grade Money Challenges
Using the sheets in this section will help your child to:
- tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes;
- become familiar with both digital and analogue times;
- use the words 'past' and 'to' to describe the time correctly.
- add and subtract time intervals from times and work out time intervals.
- Telling Time to 5 Minutes Worksheets
- Add and Subtract Time Worksheets
- Elapsed Time Worksheets
On this page there are a selection of bar and picture graphs, including bar graphs with real-life data such as tree heights.
- Line Plot Worksheets 3rd grade
- Bar Graph Worksheets 3rd grade
- Line Graph Worksheets 3rd Grade
- Venn Diagram Worksheets 3rd Grade
Fun Zone: Puzzles, Games and Riddles
- Third Grade Math Games
The following games involve different Third Grade Math activities which you and your child can enjoy together.
3rd Grade Math Puzzles
The puzzles will help your child practice and apply their addition, subtraction and multiplication facts as well as developing their thinking and reasoning skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Math Puzzle Worksheets 3rd Grade
3rd Grade Math Quiz
Here is our collection of Math Quizzes for 3rd grade.
Quizzes are a great way to practise math skills or to asses knowledge.
Math Salamanders 3rd Grade Math Games Ebook
Our 3rd Grade Math Games Ebook contains all of our fun maths games, complete with instructions and resources.
This ebooklet is available in our store - use the link below to find out more!
- 3rd Grade Math Games Ebook
3rd Grade Seasonal Math Worksheets
We have started creating sets of seasonal worksheets for each grade.
These sheets are great for linking to a particular topic, or doing some math that relates to the time of year.
- 3rd Grade Christmas Math Activities
For those of you who have found yourselves unexpectedly at home with the kids and need some emergency activities, we have developed some Math Grab Packs.
Each grab pack is a collection of 10 worksheets covering a range of math topics (plus a game in some of the packs).
They are completely FREE - take a look!
Help & Support
3rd grade math help.
- 3rd Grade Math Help Page
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return from 3rd Grade Math Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
- Puzzles & Challenges
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
Page No. 1051
Online Maths Games > 3rd Grade Math
Online Math Games for Grade 3 FREE
Play free math games for grade 3 online. Learn addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and much more. Use our interactive 3rd grade math games in the classroom or for home practice.
All these online math games for 3rd grade contain also printable third grade math games and worksheets on which kids can practice a certain skill. Find all our 3rd grade math worksheets here .
Free Math Games for Grade 3 ONLINE
Multiplication dice game
Roll a pair of dice, multiply 2 numbers, check your answer. Play multiplication games with a dice. Play now
Adding and subtracting within 100
Practice addition and subtraction up to 100. Download printable addition and subtraction worksheets in PDF. Play now
2 digit addition games
Play interactive ´2 digit addition´ game. Move the digits on the left side into the correct boxes. Play now
Math picture puzzles
Play interactive picture puzzles. Learn addition, subtraction and multiplication. Solve the picture equations. Play now
2 digit subtraction online games
Practice 2 digit subtraction with regrouping and without regrouping: online games and worksheets. Play now
Play multiplication pyramid games: free math learning games for 3rd graders. Download free worksheets. Play now
Fraction flash cards
Learn fractions easily with these 3rd grade math games. Fraction flash cards use visual aids (circles or fraction bars) to help students understand the concept of fractions. Play now
Learn to divide with these free math games for 3rd graders. Math division puzzles are a great method how students learn division easily. As kids complete the division tasks, they gradually reveal pictures of animals. Play now
3 digit addition games online
You can choose between 2 options: 3 digit addition games with or without regrouping. Play learning math games for 3rd graders online in the classroom or at home. Play now
Christmas math puzzles
Solve interactive math Christmas puzzles. Download Christmas emoji puzzles in PDF. Play now
Math Halloween puzzles
Solve Halloween math puzzles. Download math Halloween emoji puzzles in PDF. Play Hallowen math games online. Play now
Free math games for 3rd graders ONLINE
Learning math through games help improve discipline and sharpen math skills. Our free math games for grade 3 can be played online or they can by printed out and used in the classroom.
Single digit multiplication
Play single digit multiplication games. More than 81 exercises available. Download worksheets.
Magic square puzzles
Solve magic squares puzzles online, download magic square 3x3 worksheet with answers.
Multiplication flash cards
Online multiplication flash cards (up to 12) help kids to learn multiplication. More than 160 tasks available. Free worksheets.
Learn multiplication with this free online math game for 3rd grade. Reveal the hidden picture.
Division flash cards
Online division flash cards 1-12. Division card game is math learning game for 3rd graders.
Play free math games for 3rd graders: solve multiplication crossword puzzles online, download worksheets.
Missing factor game
Play missing factor BINGO game online. Get 5 stars in row, column or diagonally.
3D shapes online games
Play interactive 3D shapes online games. Select the correct shape for the given name.
3 digit subtraction
Practice 3 digit subtraction online. Three digit subtraction with or without regrouping math games for 3rd graders.
A new matchstick puzzle every day. Move one match to fix the equation. Download match puzzles with answers in PDF.
2 digit by 1 digit multiplication
Learn how to multiply two by one digit numbers. Download worksheets. Watch the tutorial.
3 digit by 1 digit multiplication
Multiply three digit by 1 digit numbers. Play games, download worksheets.
2 digit by 2 digit multiplication
Learn how to multiply 2x2 digit numbers. Watch the tutorial, find mistakes. Download worksheets.
Compare numbers of the multicplication. This math game improves multiplication and comparison skills.
Grade 3 math games PRINTABLE
Download free printable math games for grade 3 in PDF below. Most of these worksheets have two pages, the first one is the worksheet and the other one contains also the answers. You can browse all our math worksheets for 3rd grade here .
Math exercises for grade 3 ONLINE
Our free math games for grade 3 teach kids addition, subtraction, shapes recognition and multiplication.
So, if you're looking for fun math challenges to take your math lessons to the next level, then you and your students will love these math puzzles and games for grade 3.
These third grade math games are easy to print.
Online 3rd grade math games
Learning math is about practicing. Play these games to practice what you should already know in the Third Grade Math:
Math pyramid puzzle game
Addition for the first and second class. Count up to 100. Check result, play again. Download worksheets. Play now
Numbers before and after
Find the number what comes before, after or between: 1 to 100. Play online. Download worksheets. Play now
Addition to 30
Addition exercises for the second grade. Count up to 30. Check result, play again. Download worksheets. Play now
Need more exercises? Try these online math games for grade 2 .
Free Math Worksheets
Download the collection of our best math worksheets for Grade 1-5.
Please, share it:
Grade 3 mathematics
Write the multiplication and division for each set of pictures
- Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
- Download PDF