Upskill Your Organization
Trusted by enterprises across the globe, the power of simplilearn's bootcamp.
Research shows that hands-on, interactive learning is 7X more effective than simply reading or watching course material.
- Live virtual classes taught by industry experts
- Cohort based learning with peer-to-peer interaction
- Capstone projects involving real world data sets with virtual labs for hands-on learning
- 24/7 teaching assistance with access to learner social forums
Unlock Your Team's Potential
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Software Development
Data and AI
- Data Science & Business Intelligence
- AI & Machine Learning
- Digital Marketing
- Business and Leadership
- Agile & Scrum
- IT Service & Architecture
- Project Management
- Quality Management
Our implementation consultants will design a training program for your business’s unique digital transformation journey to address your team’s skills gaps.
Upskilling and Level-Setting
- Build latest language capabilities & skill sets
- Align skilling to your development plans
Onboarding New Hires
- Train new hires with hands-on applied learning
- Reduce ramp-up time for new employees
- Align learning paths to critical job roles
- Seamlessly integrate into your learning portal & curriculum
High-engagement, outcome-centric learning.
Live virtual classrooms, mentoring sessions, hands-on projects, and interactive labs drive learner outcomes
Customizable solutions that match your requirements
From learning portal integration to contextualized learning paths, we're committed to your success
Latest curriculum from industry experts and universities
Programs co-developed with the world's top practitioners and academics and aligned to leading certification bodies
A Role Based Approach To Digital Skilling
Enterprise features, immersive learning experience.
- Online digital bootcamp
- Integrated labs and assessments
- Mentoring sessions
- Access from anywhere, using any device
- 24x7 support
- Community access
- Frequent account reviews
Reporting and Analytics
- Track learner activity and progress
- License consumption metrics
- Team and learner-level analytics
- Co-branded LMS environment
- Co-branded completion certificates
- Learner onboarding communications
- Single sign-on
- Course catalog API
- Self service portal
Awards and Recognitions
For Customer Service by Stevie Awards
Online Learning Library Traning Industry
Innovations in Edtech by Aegis Graham Bell Award
Simplilearn has been a great partner for us and our employee skills development program. Their catalog of training content covers a wide range of digital domains and functions, which we appreciate. Their online bootcamps are highly engaging and the enterprise level support is always there when we need it.
Orange is committed towards training its employees in emerging technologies and equipping them with skills of the future. Digital transformation comes with great opportunities, and Simplilearn's expertise is a great advantage in this challenge represented by digitization.
Our partnership with Simplilearn has been an amazing one. They have been able to understand and enable our vision for helping African organizations build capability and capacity for digital transformation. The hands-on, interactive training programs have led to excellent learner feedback and engagement.
Simplilearn is a complete package - good online platform, very good content, excellent trainers, and a fabulous customer success team. We at HPE Communications & Media Solutions asked their help in delivering Agile classes during our Americas Sales Conference, and then again at our Japan Sales conference. “Simpli” put, it was a great experience. Thank you, Simplilearn.
The most awesome feature of Simplilearn's courses is the flexibility, as it allows participants to learn at their own pace. The live PMP course is crisp and clear, and the instructor's level of effort and detail to explain the topics went above and beyond. Excellent training sessions! Simplilearn’s LMS platform allows for cost-effective and efficient skills training, which is much appreciated!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is corporate training.
Corporate training is the process of improving necessary job skills and knowledge of a company's employees through an organized method of instruction. It usually takes the form of online or offline instructional content (textual or video), online or face-to-face lectures and mentorship, actual or virtual group interaction, and/or online or physical lab exercises or practical projects.
Why is corporate training important for enterprises?
Corporate training benefits organizations and employees alike by ensuring swift acquisition of the capabilities needed to accomplish corporate goals and success, as well as improving teamwork, employee satisfaction, and retention, as well as each employee's personal skillset, job value, and career development. According to a study by the American Society of Training and Development , corporate training has helped enterprises enjoy more than 24% higher profit margins. By adding high-value skills and certifications to their offerings, corporate training has even enabled some organizations to generate more than 200% more revenue from each upskilled employee. Corporate training programs also improve employer reputation and the ability to attract new talent.
What sets Simplilearn's corporate training program apart?
As the #1 online bootcamp provider for digital skills, Simplilearn’s blended learning delivery model is proven to lead to better and more consistent learning outcomes, as well as higher engagement rates among learners. With a focus on digital economy skills most in demand at modern enterprises, all Simplilearn curriculum is developed and updated by leading experts in each field and aligned to authoritative certification bodies. Flexible and personalized skills training means organizations have access to interactive instructor-led live virtual classrooms, online self-paced learning, hands-on projects and online labs, and a learning management system (LMS) dashboard that provides visibility and support for managers and learners alike. These features drive our industry-leading course completion rates (>70%) and help our enterprise clients cost-effectively upskill their teams through corporate training program.
What skills are covered in Simplilearn's corporate training program?
Simplilearn provides corporate training in more than 15 specialized programs that are focused around four core industry verticals, including Digital Business, Technology, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Digital Operations. Our corporate training courses include Digital Marketing, Business & Leadership, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Cyber Security, Software Development, Data Science & AI, Big Data, Agile & Scrum, IT Service & Architecture, Project Management, and Quality Management. These corporate training programs are further divided into specific courses and role-based learning paths that enterprises can choose from.
Is there any minimum team size requirement for Simplilearn's corporate training program?
There is no minimum team size required to participate in Simplilearn's corporate training program. No matter what your team size is, our Customer Success experts will help you develop a learning path that’s ideal for your organization and employees, whether you need to train one single team member or an entire division.
What is an online bootcamp?
Online bootcamps are accelerated, intensive study programs that enable students to learn in-demand digital skills in a short period of time.
What is blended learning?
A flexible, engaging, and personalized education model, blended learning leverages games, apps, video, audio, and other digital media to offer a stress-free, more in-depth learning experience that enhances student satisfaction. Also known as ‘personalized-learning’ and ‘hybrid-learning,’ blended learning programs also enable learners to go at their own pace -- anywhere and anytime, at their convenience.
What are live virtual classrooms?
Live virtual classrooms are live sessions led by expert instructors, scheduled at convenient times. Learners interact with other learners while participating in hands-on labs and projects that simulate real-life applications of the course material.
What is the mentoring component of blended learning?
Learners are provided with 24x7 learning support from instructors and mentors, as well as a community of like-minded peers who can help to resolve any conceptual doubts. Mentoring sessions are similar to “office hours.”
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, PBA, RMP, SP, and OPM3 are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- IT Infrastructure Library is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MSP® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- The APMG-International Finance for Non-Financial Managers and Swirl Device logo is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited.
- The Open Group®, TOGAF® are trademarks of The Open Group.
- IIBA®, the IIBA® logo, BABOK® and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP® is a registered certification mark owned by International Institute of Business Analysis. Certified Business Analysis Professional, EEP and the EEP logo are trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).
- CISCO®, CCNA®, and CCNP® are trademarks of Cisco and registered trademarks in the United States and certain other countries.
- Simplilearn and its affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns are in no way associated, sponsored or promoted by SAP SE and neither do they provide any SAP based online or real-time courses or trainings
- The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independent member firms of the KPMG global organization. KPMG International’s Trademarks are the sole property of KPMG International and their use here does not imply auditing by or endorsement of KPMG International or any of its member firms.