ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: August 2023 Civil Service Exam – Professional Level
Summary of Room Assignments:
- Room Assignments: August 2023 CSE-PPT – Professional
- Room Assignments: August 2023 CSE-PPT – Subprofessional
The Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA) is a documentation or notice that specifies the testing venue or school assignment of an examinee who is scheduled to take the Civil Service Examination.
Our website has compiled an organized list of all the room assignments for all the registered CSE-PPT examinees in all regions who will take the upcoming exam nationwide (check the table below). Meanwhile, examinees can also access their individual ONSA through the official website of the Civil Service Commission (CSC). It is important for examinees to check their assigned testing venue and be present on the examination day to avoid any inconvenience or issues.
ONSA is released a few weeks before the scheduled examination date. It contains information such as the name of the examinee, the school or venue where the exam will be held, and the room number and seat number assigned to the examinee.
Testing Venue (School Assignment)
Examinees’ testing venue or school assignment for the August 2023 CSE-PPT for Professional and SubProfessional levels may be generated using ONSA or the Online Notice of School Assignment. The CSC Regional Offices (ROs) though may also initiate/utilize individual approaches in disseminating information on school assignments of their respective examinees. Examinees may check the availability of ONSA, through the CSC Website at www.csc.gov.ph, a week before the exam.
Disclaimer: The CSC does not recognize and cannot be held liable for posts or information found on other websites or social media platforms that are not, in any way, affiliated with, or are engaged in the unauthorized use of the name of CSC.
To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format. Examinees may opt to have a print-out of their Notice of School Assignment using ONSA for their personal reference, but, this is not mandatory and is not a requirement.
If examinees cannot access the ONSA and/or still do not know their school assignment one week before the examination day , they should INQUIRE DIRECTLY with the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. A complete directory of CSC regional/field offices nationwide is available at the CSC Website.
Professional Level – Room Assignments
1. Wearing of FACE MASKS shall be OPTIONALNOLUNTARY. However, as a matter of prerogative, there may be CSC Regional Offices that may require the wearing of face masks. On the other hand, the following individuals are still recommended1 to wear face mask: (i) elderly; (ii) individuals with comorbidities; (iii) immunocompromised individuals; (iv) pregnant women; (v) unvaccinated individuals; and (vi) symptomatic individuals.
2. NO I.D. CARD/DOCUMENT, NO EXAM.
3. Be at the testing venue not later than 6:30 a.m., or as required by the CSC Regional/Field Offices concerned.
4. GATES OF TESTING VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT EXACTLY 7:45 A.M. Examinees who arrive later than 7:45 a.m. shall NOT be admitted to take the exam.
5. If feasible, VISIT AND CONDUCT AN OCULAR INSPECTION of the assigned school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location and its route/direction, the available means of public transport, and the time and motion requirement of travelling from point of origin to the school/testing venue. DO NOT SOLELY RELY ON GPS NAVIGATION/ROUTE/DIRECTION APP TO LEAD YOU TO YOUR TESTING VENUE ON EXAMINATION DAY
6. Wear proper attire on examination day, preferably plain white shirt/tops. Examinees wearing SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, TOKONG PANTS, RIPPED JEANS, and SLIPPERS will NOT be ALLOWED to enter the exam venue. Also, long hair must be tied.
7. Bringing of cellular phones, including smart phones/watches and pens/eyeglasses with built-in camera, and any other gadgets/electronic devices, including those that may facilitate video/audio recording of any test material/form, or part/portion/phase of the conduct of the exam, and all other similar items, IN EXAMINEE’S SEAT IS NOT ALLOWED. Prior to occupying the assigned seat, examinees shall be required to deposit said items and all other personal belongings in the designated area. Examinees are encouraged to use transparent bag.
8. Use of any aid in answering the test (such as calculators; watch calculators; tablets; books, dictionaries and other forms of printed materials; and any other similar materials/items/gadgets) is NOT allowed.
9. Bringing of the test booklet outside of the testing room/venue is strictly prohibited. The examination or test results of those found violating this rule shall be cancelled.
A link to the Examinee’s Guide in Taking CSE-PPT is also available through the ONSA. Examinees are strongly advised to access this link, read thoroughly, and understand fully the examinee’s guide to be familiar with the examination process.
Serving as the orientation/briefing material of examinees, the Examinee’s Guide contains comprehensive information on the conduct of the examination to include guidelines and procedures to be observed before and during exam day,among other concerns.
The Examinee’s Guide is intended for the exclusive use of examinees. Thus, examinees are advised NOT to re-distribute their copy of the guide on their Facebook Page, or any other communication platforms.
Thing to Bring on Exam Day
1. I.D. CARD (original) – preferably the same I.D. card presented during the filing of exam application. In case of loss or unavailability, the examinee must present any of the other accepted I.D. cards for civil service exam (see Annex A), which is preferably valid, i.e., not expired on exam day.
Note: – Photocopy only of I.D. card, or cellphone photo of I.D., shall not be accepted.
– All other I.D. cards not included in the list of accepted I.D. cards/documents for civil service exam shall not be accepted.
– As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented for admission on examination day, provided that, the expiry date of the I. D card is within the preceding months of the year reckoning the date of examination (or from 01 January 2023 to 25 March 2023).
If I.D. card has no date of birth, examinees should also bring their original Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority, or the Local Civil Registry.
2. CERTIFICATE OF CONSENT/RELEASE/WAIVER (only if not submitted during the filing of exam application), see Annex B
3. BLACK BALL PEN/s ( Note : Examinees must bring their own ball pen/s. Borrowing of ball pen/s shall NOT be allowed to prevent cross-contamination . Only BLACK BALL PEN shall be used in the examination. Pencils and any other kinds of pen such as gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, etc. including other colors of ball pen are not allowed.)
Also, examinees may opt to bring water in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be inspected by the Room Examiner/Proctor. However, drinking/eating may only be done outside the testing room, one at a time, and only upon the approval of the Room Examiner. Hence, water containers should be placed inside examinees’ bag and brought out only when drinking/eating.
CSC Regional & Field Offices’ Facebook Pages:
Release of results.
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) is releasing the official list of passers for all regions in the 2023 Civil Service Exam Exam (CSC-PPT) within 60 days after the exams.
CSC advised examinees to directly coordinate with the CSC Regional Office for other concerns like verification of examinee number and further examination result-related matters.
Career Service Professional Eligibility is the second appropriate level for first- and second-level government positions that do not involve the practice of the profession and are not covered by other laws.
Meanwhile, Sub-Professional Eligibility is only appropriate for first-level government positions that do not involve the practice of the profession and are not covered by other laws.
The CSE-PPT examination aims to establish a Register of Eligibles (RoE) from which certification and appointment to first and second-level positions in the civil service, except those involving the practice of the profession and are covered by special laws, shall be made, provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.
To keep updated on the latest updates on the August 2023 Civil Service Exam , we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit CSC’s official website, and follow us on our social media pages:
Facebook Pages: 1. Board Exams PH 2. Board Exams Philippines 3. Criminology PH 4. Fire Officer Exam PH 5. Napolcom Updates PH 6. Civil Service Exam Masterclass
Facebook Groups 1. Civil Service Exam 2023 Community 2. Civil Service Exam Review Group 2023 3. Civil Service Exam Reviewer 2023 4. Civil Service Exam Reviewers 2023 5. LET EXAM PRC UPDATES 2023 6. LET Review 2023 Community 7. Board Exams PH
The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only. While we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. (Read full text here: Disclaimer )
If you have any thoughts or reactions to this story, please leave them in the comment section below.
73 Comments . Leave new
I don’t see my name what place and school and time my exam
WHERE CAN I FIND MY SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!
can’t open /view room assignment for NCR
Good eve po Ma’am/Sir! Bakit po di ko po maview room assignment? Di ko po kasi malaman kung saang school at room ako naaka assign
Good evening Po ma’am and sir Hindi Po ma view Ang sa region 9 pagadian city room assignment
di naman po maview
Good morning Po ma’am sir diko Po Kita sa region 9 pagadian City room assignment.
Pano Po malalaman saan school Po . Di Po sya ma view
Hello po Good evening Hindi ko po mkita Ang name ko at classroom sa school ko at Ang number Tga Taga tagbina Surigao del po ako at sa Bislig City po ako nka file Ng register ko pra sa CSE sna po mapansin ang message ko meaning slamat po.
bakit di po ma view ang room assignment
Hindi ko din ma view for QUEZON CITY
Pano po malalaman kung saan school mag ttake ng exam?
WHERE CAN I FIND MY SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT?
Can’t view the link
Good evening po Hindi maview ung room assignment po Ng ncr thankyou
Good pm Po..from region 7 Po talibon bohol Po..Wala pa Po bang room assignment?? thanks
di pa po updated. maybe 1 week before exam posting
Room assignment august 2023
Good evening sir/ma’am . Paano mkita kung saang room ka nka assign?. Zamboanga city poh ako
paanu po malalaman ang Room Assignment po?
hindi po ma view ang maasin city na room assignment
Kailan po available ang room Assignment?
Kailan po available ang room Assignment region 6?
Bakit Wala pong TALIBON BOHOL sa region 7😭
Ask lang po sa room assignment. From Region XI, Davao City
How do I know my room assignments
Hindi po maview yung room assignments
Bakit hnd maview ung iligan city tagal naku nghhntay ng room assignment
Hindi naman po ma view ang Cauyan City, Isabela Region 2
Sir hndi ma view ung room assignments poh sa Zamboanga city poh region 9..paano poh Malaman ang room namin…
Where can I find my room assignment po? Region 7, Dumaguete City. Di ko po ma open ☺️
Pa update Po if when Yung exact posting nang room assignment sa Iloilo..
Please update po kapag pwede nang maview ang school assignment. Thank you.
Dipo ma view ang sa Cauayan city
Good afternoon po. May I ask if may list of room assignments na ang Caraga region/can’t find my name po kasi sa list.
bakit wala pa rin po sa Los Baños Laguna?
Good evening. May error po ata at di maview yung sa bacolod city. Paassist nman. Salamat
Hi po, bkit d po maview yung Room Assignment ng NCR😢.
Gud day po ma’am/ sir bakit hindi ma view ang ang lugar at room asignement?thanks.
Hello maam/sir.. d ko makita room assignment ko..
Kailan buh available Ang room assignment? Malapit na exam, Hanggang ngayun di parin available. Huhuh
Good evening. May error po ata at di maview yung sa zamboanga city. Pa assist nman. Salamat
Good morning po Di po maview ung room assignment
Good afternoon poh hindi po ma view ang room asignment and school poh ng tuguegarao
Hindi papo ba visible Ang NCR MANILA? Selamat
Hindi pa po maview ang room assignments po region 1. Kailan po kaya visible?
Kailan po makikita yung room assignment po?
Hindi kopo ma view ang davao city room assignment po. Whenever i press the view assignment room po, bumabalik lang po siya dito sa site.
Di ko po maview if saan po room assigned q.. tuguegarao area
Kailan po namin makikita kong saan school kami mag take po ma’am/sir,ng CSE?
check niyo po yung sa onsa nyo. andun n room assignement
Maam hindi din po lumabas yung pangalan ko sa ONSA maam..paano po ,,,jolo sulu po ako naka file po salamat
Maam hindi din po lumabas yung pangalan ko sa ONSA maam..paano po ,,,jolo sulu po ako naka file po salamat maam..
Bakit wala pa ring school assignment?
https://erpo.csc.gov.ph/eNOSAv3/ Check room assignments here po.
Wala po bang pinamalayan na available?
Good day Ma’am/Sir. Hindi ko mo masubmit yong personal Info ko. Para makita ko sana room assignment. La Trinidad, Benguet po sana ako
Hello good day sir madam may concern po ako di ko po makita losbanos
Bakit hindi mahanap ang room assignment ko at bakit field po valencia city po
Cannot be found po name ko, AZARCON HARVEY O. TANDAG CITY, CARAGA. notice me po.
God am Ma’am & Sir..hindi ko po makita view po yung room assignment ko sa August 20,2023 po yung Examination Caraga Agusan Del Norte Butuan..please po salamat!
Location: Nueva Ecija
Hindi ko po mahanap pangalan ko, pano po yun?
gud day po. ibang site po para makita ang room assignment po nwala kasi sa ONSA
Pwd po patulong dikupa nakikita Ang name ko at school kung saan ako Naka assignment na room po
Di Po ma view pangalan ko sa room assignment Hanggang Ngayon Po,,patulong Naman Po slamat po.
Hndi ko po ma view ung name ko sa room assignment po patulong namn po.
hello po! ask ko lang po bakit di ko makikita name ko room assignments
dikorin po maview room assignment ko
Di ko din po maview room assignment ko po
Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates!
PLE RESULTS: October 2023 Physician Licensure Exam List of Passers
GELE RESULTS: October 2023 Geodetic Engineer Licensure Exam List of Passers
FTLE RESULTS: October 2023 Fisheries Technologist Licensure Exam List of Passers
CBLE RESULTS: November 2023 Customs Broker Licensure Exam
CHEMIST RESULTS: October 2023 Chemist Licensure Exam List of Passers
CTLE RESULTS: October 2023 Chemical Technician Licensure Exam List of Passers
MLE RESULTS: November 2023 Midwife Licensure Exam List of Passers
PHLE RESULTS: November 2023 Pharmacist Licensure Exam List of Passers
REGION 12 PASSERS SUBPROFESSIONAL: August 2023 Civil Service Exam Results
REGION 11 PASSERS SUBPROFESSIONAL: August 2023 Civil Service Exam Results
REGION 10 PASSERS SUBPROFESSIONAL: August 2023 Civil Service Exam Results
REGION 9 PASSERS SUBPROFESSIONAL: August 2023 Civil Service Exam Results
TOPNOTCHERS: October 2023 Physician Licensure Exam (PLE)
TOPNOTCHERS: October 2023 Geodetic Engineer Licensure Exam (GELE)
TOPNOTCHERS: October 2023 Fisheries Technologist Licensure Exam (FTLE)
TOPNOTCHERS: November 2023 Customs Broker Licensure Exam (CBLE)
TOPNOTCHERS: October 2023 Chemist Licensure Exam
TOPNOTCHERS: October 2023 Chemical Technician Licensure Exam (CTLE)
TOPNOTCHERS: November 2023 Midwife Licensure Exam (MLE)
TOPNOTCHERS: November 2023 Pharmacist Licensure Exam (PHLE)
TOPNOTCHERS: August 2023 Civil Service Exam (CSE-PPT) Subprofessional Level)
TOPNOTCHERS: August 2023 Civil Service Exam (CSE-PPT) (Professional Level)
TOPNOTCHERS: October 2023 Electronics Engineer Licensure Exam (ECE)
TOPNOTCHERS: October 2023 Electronics Technician Licensure Exam (ECT)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: October 2023 Physician Licensure Exam (PLE)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: October 2023 Geodetic Engineer Licensure Exam (GELE)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: October 2023 Fisheries Technologist Licensure Exam (FTLE)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: November 2023 Customs Broker Licensure Exam (CBLE)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: October 2023 Chemist Licensure Exam
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: October 2023 Chemical Technician Licensure Exam (CTLE)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: November 2023 Midwife Licensure Exam (MLE)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: November 2023 Pharmacist Licensure Exam (PHLE)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: October 2023 Electronics Engineer Licensure Exam (ECE)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: October 2023 Electronics Technician Licensure Exam (ECT)
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: September 2023 Licensure Examination for Teachers [SECONDARY & ELEMENTARY LEVELS]
TOPNOTCHERS: September 2023 Licensure Examination for Teachers [SECONDARY LEVEL]
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: November 2023 Customs Broker Licensure Exam (CBLE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: November 2023 Nutritionist-Dietitian Licensure Examination (NDLE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: November 2023 Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: November 2023 Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: November 2023 Midwife Licensure Exam (MLE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: November 2023 Pharmacist Licensure Exam (PHLE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: October 2023 Geodetic Engineer Licensure Exam (GELE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: October 2023 Fisheries Technologist Licensure Exam (FTLE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: October 2023 Electronics Engineer Licensure Exam (ECE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: October 2023 Electronic Technician Licensure Exam (ECT)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: October 2023 Physician Licensure Exam (PLE)
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: October 2023 Foresters Licensure Exam (FLE)
ONSA, School and Room Assignments: August 2023 Civil Service Exam (CSE)
MANILA, Philippines – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) releases the School and Room Assignments for the August 2023 Civil Service Exam – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) a few weeks before the exams.
The Online Notice of School Assignments (ONSA) for Professional and Subprofessional Levels eligibility exams is available on the CSC’s official regional pages as well as the official website.
How to use ONSA?
Checking the room assignments through CSC’s Online Notice of School Assignments is fairly easy. Here are the steps.
- Go to the ONSA page from CSC .
- Enter the Last Name, First Name, Ext. Name (if any), MIddle Initial and Date of Birth.
- Select the date of examination (August 20, 2023).
- Select the type of examination (Professional or Subprofessional).
- Press the Submit Button.
- If problems persist, contact the Regional office for assistance.
For those who are unable to view their school/ room assignments through ONSA, below are the detailed examinees’ guide and school assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the August 2023 CSE-PPT, courtesy of CSC Regional Offices:
- Email [email protected] or call them at these Telephone Nos.: (02) 740-8412 / 749-0980 / 781-5864 / 781-5886 / 741-6097
- Telephone Nos.: (074) 443-5981 / (074) 442-0367 / (074) 443-0366
- Telephone No.: (085) 342-6089, Mobile No.: +63918-513-4278
- Telephone Nos.: (064) 552-0512/ (064) 552-0327
- Telephone Nos.: (072) 700-5639 / (072) 205-0081
- Telephone Nos.: (078) 844-3605 / 844-5352
- Telephone No.: (045) 455-3240
- Telephone Nos.: 927-1830 / 920-9987 / 927-1809
- Telephone Nos.: (052) 482-0314 / (052) 482-0699
- Telephone Nos.: (033) 321-2668 to 69
- Telephone Nos.: (032) 462-1083 / 414-7676 / 414-0769
- Telephone Nos.: (053) 323-2962/323-2857/323-2967
- Telephone Nos.: (062) 955-1643 / 955-5946
- Telephone Nos.: (088) 858-7563 / (088) 858-2805 / (088) 855-0397
- Telephone Nos.: (082) 299-1727 / 299-1724 / 299-1725 / 297-0910
- Telephone Nos.: (064) 5521911 / (064) 552-1383 / (064) 552-1118 / Mobile # (0918) 4453636
You may also contact them via these contact numbers:
- CSC Public Assistance and Complaints Desk: (02) 951-2575 / 951-2576
- Contact Center ng Bayan: 1-6565 / 0908-8816565
- CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office: 951-2578; 931-8163
2023 Civil Service Exam Schedule
CSE-PPT aims to establish a Register of Eligibles (RoE) from which certification and appointment to first and second-level positions in the civil service.
See the details : March 2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule
This is with exception to those involving the practice of profession and/or covered by special laws, provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.
Additionally, passers of Bar and Board exams may opt not to take the Civil Service Exam as they are already considered exempted pursuant to Republic Act 1080.
Should the examinee can’t access the room assignment, he/she can directly verify with the concerned CSC Regional or Field Office.
The contact numbers are available above.
Examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. Valid Identification Card – preferably same ID presented during filing of exams; if no valid ID, bring original PSA-issued birth certificate; Notice of School Assignment generated thru ONSA, Application Receipt (if applicable); black ball-pen, water or non-alcoholic beverage placed in a transparent container.
In preparation for the upcoming exam, examinees can visit the assigned school/testing venue before the examination day to be familiar with the location.
On the exam proper, CSC reminds examinees to report earlier at the testing venue. Testing centers will be open starting at 6:00 A.M.
Examinees must take note of the succeeding additional reminders from CSC.
- Gates of testing venues will close at 7:30 A.M. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Cellular phones or similar gadgets, calculators, wristwatches, books, and other forms of printed materials are not allowed inside the examination premises.
- Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Civil Service Commission. Proper attire shall be worn on the day of exams.
- Similarly, wearing slippers, short pants, a sleeveless shirt and blouse, or similar clothes are not allowed.
To receive regular updates about the August 2023 Civil Service Exam as well as other related announcements, you may refer to CSC official website or follow us on our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter .
simplify accessing ONSA.
No room assignments till now?
https://erpo.csc.gov.ph/eNOSAv3/ check this website for room assignment
is this final? or still updating the list of examinees? thank you.
Still no room assignment
Room assignment please
Room assignment plsss..
NOTICE OF SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT GENERATION FAILED NO NAME IN DATABASE
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
The website for checking room are still in error…cannot check, please do something.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
All rights reserved 2023 @PRCBoard.com
How to Know Your Room Assignment for the Civil Service Exam Online
Are you qualified to take the Civil Service Exams? Have you already compiled and submitted your application requirements for the appropriate standard of examination, whether professional or sub-professional?
You’re all set and eligible to take the exams after you have completed all of the requirements and paid the required fees. We’re hoping you’ve already studied for the exam as well. However, before you can go to the testing venue, Civil Service Exam takers must complete one more task: generate your room assignment for your examination.
Applicants had to visit the closest Civil Service Commission (CSC) office to search the room number and testing center several years back. However, the procedure has been streamlined this time. You no longer need to go to the CSC office or wait for your notification to come because you can do so online.
Online School and Room Assignment (ONSA) for Civil Service Exams
The Online School and Room Assignment (ONSA) page on the Civil Service Commission’s official website will indicate all of the school assignments and where you can find your assigned room for the exams.
We’ve listed a detailed procedure below on how you can find your room and school assignments through the ONSA:
- Go to the Civil Service Commission’s official website and click the ONSA option on the right side of the screen.
- If you have arrived at the page and the link appears to be offline, then it only means that there are no upcoming schedules available yet. You can keep revisiting the site from time to time to check if the latest schedules have been posted. Take note that the link for the soonest scheduled exam will be available at least 2 weeks before the exam.
- Read the directions carefully before filling out the form with your information.
- When you get to the section where you have to put your middle initial, type it in online. Make sure there are no periods in this section.
- Fill out space with your birthday in the format MM/DD/YYYY.
- Review the form to ensure that the details you submitted are right, including the exam you have to take.
- To create your room assignment, press the button.
- Print the ONSA and carry it with you to your examination day.
- If there are any concerns with the creation of your ONSA, make sure to check your room assignment and schedule at a CSC Regional/Field Office near you at least one week before the Civil Service examination day.
For any issues that you may encounter, you can always visit the Civil Service Commission’s Facebook page or their official website for the latest updates and news.
Helpful website for every filipino, check your room and school assignment | onsa for ncr and other regions.
Civil Service Commission 9
If you are going to take the Second Batch of Civil Service Exam, you may now check your Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA).
Go to http://enosa.csc.gov.ph/eNOSAv3/
- Region 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15_vn7a3z-N5ITlLZoaYyKGQngu88C-VP/view
- Region 4: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8-EdkLYOFAMnVLWDdoZXBLcWZDNmZ2XzVpVG15bW9hWGhR/view
- Region 5: http://exam.cscrov.x10.mx/
What to do when ONSA failed?
In case you experience error in accessing ONSA, please directly call your CSC Regional Office to get your school assignment.
- NCR: 740-8412 / 749-0980 / 781-5864 / 781-5886 / 741-6097
- Region 1: (072) 700-5639 / (072) 205-0081
- Region 2: (078) 844-3605 / (078) 844-5352
- Region 3: (045) 455-3242 / (045) 455-3241
- Region 4: 927-1830 / 920-9987 / 927-1809
- Region 5: (052) 482-0314 / (052) 482-0699
- Region 6: (033) 321-2668 to 69
- Region 7: (032) 414-7676 / (032) 414-7488 / (032) 253-9050
- Region 8: (053) 323-2967/ (053) 323-2857
- Region 9: (062) 955-1643 / (062) 955-5946
- Region 10: (088) 858-7563 / (088) 858-2805 / (088) 855-0397
- Region 11: (082) 299-1727 / (082) 299-1724 / (082) 2991725 / (082) 297-0910
- Region 12: (064) 5521911 / (064) 552-1383 / (064) 552-1118 / Mobile # (0918) 4453636
- CAR: (074) 443-5981 / (074) 442-0367 / (074) 443-0366
- CARAGA: (085) 342-6089 / +63918-513-4278
- ARMM: (064) 552-0512 / (064) 552-0327 / (064) 552-1855 / 0995-5813182
- CSC Public Assistance and Complaints Desk: (02) 951-2575 / 951-2576
- Contact Center ng Bayan: 1-6565 / 0908-8816565
- CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office: 951-2578; 931-8163
- Important Reminders in Taking the Civil Service Exam
- Free Reviewers for Civil Service Exam
- August 12, 2018 Civil Service Exam Application Period
Sign up and be the first one to get notified on new updates from GovernmentPH.com about job opportunities, free seminars and trainings, scholarship, and government memorandum circulars.
- civil service exam
- room assignment
- School Assignment
Hindi po na itext sakin ang school and room assignment ko.
I can’t see my Room on ONSA, every data that i enter was correct but ONSA always denied it… and their provided # is only a tel. #, ?
I can’t find my room assignment.
I ca’t register in this registration Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA). i try to register but the result are failed.I already mail the regional office but there’s no response. But I understand because maybe there’s something wrong. I hope anyone will help me.By the way i’m from region 10.
I don’t know if i already had a room assignment
bakit po failed?
Saan po yung Room/School Assignment po NCR
May I know my room Assignment details for CSC Exam August 12,2018
MARY JANE T. GIL
May I know my room Assignment details
MARY JANE T. GIL – NCR
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Copyright © 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
March 2023 CSE Room Assignment: Complete List
Table of Contents
The Civil Service Commission posted the room assignments for the March 2023 Civil Service Examination: Pen and Paper Test few weeks before the examination date.
General Instruction to Examinees
- Wear proper attire on the examination day (Sleeveless shirt/blouse, short pants, or slippers are not allowed).
- Examinees should be at their assigned school/testing venue early on the examination day, Testing venues shall be open at 6:00 a.m.
NOTE: Gate of testing venues shall be closed at 7:30 a.m. Examinees who will arrive later than 7:30 a.m shall NOT be admitted in the testing venue.
Bring the following items on the examination day:
a. I.D. Card, presented during the filing of application even if already expired. Otherwise, bring any of the following I.D. cards, which must be valid (i.e. not expired): Driver’s license; Passport; GSIS ID; BIR ID(ATM type/TIN card type with picture); Voter’s ID; Postal ID; current Company/ Office ID; current School ID (validated for the current school year/ semester/ trimester); PhilHealth ID (must contain the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number); PRC ID; Police Clearance/ Police Clearance Certificate; NBI Clearance.
b. Original PSA (formerly NSO) Birth Certificate (if ID card has no date of birth);
c. Application Receipt, with corresponding Office Receipt (if available)
d. Notice of Assignment generated thru the ONSA (as applicable)
e. Black ballpen/s only; and
f. Clear bottled water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) place in the clear/ transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, if any, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/ Proctor.
B. Preliminary Activities/ Documentation
- Before occupying their designated sears, examinees shall put all their personal belongings in front of the room. Baseball caps, sunglasses, jackets/sweat shirts (except in cool places, or as need), Examinees should also empty all their pockets of any pieces of paper and all other materials/items. Examinees wearing long sleeves should roll the same up to elbow level.
- For the preliminaries, the only items that the examinees should bring with them in their seats are: 1) Black ballpens/s only; 2) Two extra pictures (to be given by the Room Examiner on the examination day); 3) Application Receipt/ Notice of Assignment/ Admission Pass (as applicable); and 4) Clear bottled water/preferred beverage, except alcoholic beverage, placed in clear/ transparent container and/ or biscuits/candies, if any.
- Three (3) important documents in the examination shall be accomplished: the Answer Sheet, the Examinee Attendance Sheet, and the Picture-Seat Plan. Instructions on accomplishing these for s shall be provided on the examination day.
- In accomplishing the above forms, use Black Ballpen only for all written and all shaded entries.
- Print legibly personal information as required:
Name – should be in the format First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name (if any). Example: JUAN A. DELA CRUZ III
Sex – should be written in full | Correct: FEMALE/ MALE | Wrong: F/M
Date of Birth – should be written completely in the format month, day and year. The month should be in full word or abbreviation and not in number. The year should not be abbreviated. Correct: October10, 1974 or Oct. 10, 1974 Wrong: 10/10/1974
- After accomplishing the forms on the Proctor’s table, examinees should put/ keep their Application Receipt/ Notice of Assignment/ Admission Pass or any other items in their bags in front of the room, before they return to their respective seats.
C. The Answer Sheet
The Answer Sheet has numbers written vertically that correspond to the question items. After each question are five (5) circles corresponding the five (5) answer options. For each question, choose the correct or best answer from among the given answer options, and on the Answer Sheet, shade neatly and complete the circle that corresponds to your choses answer option using Black Ballpen only.
Below are important reminders in accomplishing the Answer Sheet:
- Use BLACK BALLPEN only in filling out all text fields and in marking/shading answers.
- DO NOT USE gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, or any other kinds of pen, including other colors of ball pen.
- Shade neatly and completely the circles that correspond to your answers.
- To change an answer:
– Put an “X” mark over the original answer, then shade the circle that corresponds to the new and final answer.
– DO NOT USE correction fluid, correction pen, correction tape, pen eraser, or any other similar materials.
– Examinees are allowed to CHANGE AN ANSWER for each test item ONLY ONCE. DO NOT make any stray/unnecessary marks on the Answer Sheet.
D. Test Proper
- For the test proper, the ONLY ITEMS to remain with the examinees in their seats are:
- Accomplished Answer Sheets;
- Black Ballpen/s; and
- Clear bottled water/beverage, and candies/biscuits (if any).
- Use of any aid in answering the test questions (i.e. calculators; books, dictionaries and any other forms of printed materials; watch calculators; cellular phones, tablets and any other gadgets; and all other similar materials/items) is strictly PROHIBITED.
- At any point during the examination, DO NOT STAND TO SUBMIT YOUR TEST MATERIALS. The Proctor shall approach examinees at their seats to collect their Answer Sheets and Test Booklets.
- All remaining examinees, whether or not they finish answering the test by 10 minutes before the allotted time, shall stay inside the room until properly allowed to leave. Waiting time may take 30 minutes to one hour.
To pass the test, an examinee should get a general rating of at least 80.00.
Release of Test Result
The List of Passers shall be uploaded/posted on the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph within 41 to 60 days after the examination.
Examination rating can be generated approximately 15 days after the List of Passers is posted, using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System(OCSERGS) which can also be accessed through the CSC website.
Those who pass the examination should verify with CSC Regional Office the availability of their Certification of Eligibility. A complete directly of the CSC Regional Offices is available at the CSC website for reference.
Passers must personally claim their Certification. Representatives are not allowed to claim the same. The basic requirements in claiming the Certification are.
At least one identification (I.D.) card, preferably the same I.D. card presented during filling of application , or any of the other accepted I.D. cards in which case the I.D. card must be valid i.e. not expired. The I.D. card must contain the holder’s name, clear picture, date of birth (if any) and signature, and the name and signature of the issuing agency’s current head/authorized representative.
Note: ID cards accepted are: Driver’s License,, SSS ID, GSIS ID, PhilHealth ID(must contain the holder’s name, picture, signature and PhilHealth number), current Company/Office ID, School ID (must be validated for the current school year/semester/trimester), Postal ID, BIR ID (ATM type/TIN card type with picture), Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Passport, PRC ID, and Police Clearance. Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
Application receipt, if available.
The CSC Regional/Field Office, though, may require additional document/s as necessary to establish the identity of the passers.
Claiming of Certification shall be available approximately 30 days after the posting of the List of Passers.
A corresponding Advisory on these matters shall be posted on the CSC website. For any other concerns on examination results including queries on examinee number, examinees should verify directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned. The CSC Regional Offices shall handle the release and distribution of the examination results and Certification of Eligibility.
The room assignments for other testing sites are not currently available. It is advised that you bookmark this page so you may stay current with the most latest update on our website.
The Anti-Cheating Law
The CSC uses a highly reliable system to detect cheats. Examinees are strongly warned that any form of cheating in any civil service examination shall be considered a violation of Republic Act No. 9416, which shall be a basis for the filing of an administrative case and/ or criminal prosecution.
The forms of cheating are, as follows:
- Use of crib sheets or “codigo”;
- Employing a “poste” or a person inside or outside of the examination room who may not be an examinee but provides examinees with answers;
- Collusion of whatever nature between examinees and examination personnel;
- Examinee number switching;
- Possession and/ or use fake Certificate of Eligibility;
- Such other acts of similar nature which facilitate the passing of examination.
Any person convicted of any crime involving any form of cheating shall be meted the penalty of imprisonment from six (6) to twelve (12) years and a fine of not less than Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00).
Apart from imprisonment and fine, offenders who are in government service shall be administratively liable for Dishonesty and Grave Misconduct and will be imposed the penalty of dismissal from the service with all its accessory penalties of forfeiture of retirement benefits except leave credits earned and personal contributions to the GSIS, if any, cancellation of eligibility, bar from taking any Civil Service Examination, and perpetual disqualification from re-entering the government service. On the other hand, private individuals shall be perpetually barred from entering the government service and from taking any Civil Service examination.
Suspending the Conduct of Civil Service Examinations in Times of Calamities.
The CSC, in time of calamities (natural or man-made), may suspend the conduction of examination. Such suspension may be partial, or full (either at the regional, or national level) based on assessment of conditions as support by reports issued by authorized government agencies as well as multi-media reports.
In any such event, the CSC shall immediately issue related directive and post an Examination Advisory on the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph . The CSC Regional Offices shall likewise post the advisory on their respective websites, as applicable. Press Release shall be issued and all efforts exerted to disseminate information, including use of social media.
The Career Service Professional Eligibility is appropriate for occupations at the first and second levels of government that do not need professional practice and are not protected by other legislation. On the other hand, the Sub-Professional Eligibility is only appropriate for first-level government positions that do not require professional practice and are not otherwise governed by other laws.
The creation of a Registry of Eligibles is the major objective of the CSE-PPT exam (RoE). Except for those positions that require professional practice and are subject to specific laws, this register will serve as the basis for certification and appointment to first- and second-level positions in the civil service. The candidates must also fulfill all other qualifications and job requirements.
We recommend bookmarking this website in order to stay up to date on the latest 2023 Civil Service Exam CSE-PPT results.
Join our community of dedicated Civil Service Exam takers by following the Civil Service Exam Reviewers Facebook page! Get access to FREE CSE reviewers and other helpful resources that can help you succeed on the exam. Like our page now and be one step closer to achieving your dream of a career in public service. Click here: https://bit.ly/3n3WBVb
FREE CSE Reviewers
We understand the importance of being fully prepared for the March 2023 Civil Service Examination. That’s why we are offering free access to our comprehensive CSE reviewers. These reviewers contain practice questions and helpful tips to ensure you feel confident and ready on exam day. Simply click the download button now and start your journey towards becoming a licensed teacher! DOWNLOAD
Related Reviewers for LET
- General Education
- Professional Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Social Science
- Technology and Livelihood Education
- Values Education
Related Reviewers for CSE
- General Information
- Numerical Ability
- Analytical Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Clerical Ability
September 2023 LET Results: Complete List
September 2023 LET Results It’s exciting to learn that the complete list of LET passers for the September 2023 exam will be available
August 2023 Civil Service Exam Results
August 2023 Civil Service Exam Results The Civil Service Commission announced the results of the Career Service Exam- Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for both
August 2023 CSE Room Assignment: Complete List
August 2023 CSE Room Assignment: Complete List The Civil Service Commission posted the room assignments for the August 2023 Civil Service Examination: Pen and Paper
September 2023 LET Room Assignment: Complete List
September 2023 LET Room Assignment: Complete List The Professional Regulation Commission posted the room assignments for the September 2023 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) for
December 2022 Napolcom Promotional Exam Results (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Class)
December 2022 Napolcom Promotional Exam Results (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Class) The Napolcom administered the PNP Entrance Test and Promotional Exam (Promex) on December 3,
December 2022 PNP Entrance Exam Passers
December 2022 PNP Entrance Exam Passers The Napolcom administered the PNP Entrance Test and Promotional Exam (Promex) on December 3, 2022. The NAPOLCOM exams for
PRC Board Reviewers PH
is created to help aspiring professional in their endeavor to pass licensure and eligibility examinations. You can download FREE reviewers, read tutorials, tips, guides and examination related news update..
- Terms of Service
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved. Prcboardreviewersph.com is privately owned website that is not affiliated with PRC.
- _News and Events
- Social News
- Exam Results
- Lotto Results
ONSA, Room Assignment: Over 400K to take March 26, 2023 civil service exam
- Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License;
- O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
- PRC License;
- GSIS ID (UMID);
- Voter’s ID/Voter’s Certification;
- BIR/Taxpayer’s ID (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth ID (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office ID;
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Barangay ID;
- NBI Clearance;
- Seaman’s Book;
- HDMF Transaction ID;
- Solo Parent ID;
- Senior Citizen’s ID;
- Philippine Identification (PhilID) Card.
You might like
good luck to all takers of civil service exam this weekend! ONSA
How can i submit my application form for August examination?